What's new

Rockets Beatdown Highlights

So Houston was having Capella guard way out at the 3-pt line, thinking that he'd shut down our guards. That really left Favors open inside being guarded by Harden, Tucker and some other scrubs. Not a good plan. Once our guys got past Capella, their defense was terribad.

5:10 I wish Ricky would shoot with arc like that more often.

7:09 slick pass by Ingles

7:54 sweet double jump rebound by Donovan

You know they now have that screen assist stat. They need one for what Korver does, drawing the D which creates open looks, I don't know call it...hell call it a Korver assist. He had at least 3 of those in this game including that inbound play where 2 rockets followed him leaving favors wide open.

You know they now have that screen assist stat. They need one for what Korver does, drawing the D which creates open looks, I don't know call it...hell call it a Korver assist. He had at least 3 of those in this game including that inbound play where 2 rockets followed him leaving favors wide open.

I call that inbounds play poor defense and ,miscommunication between the defenders. I have seen it happen even when the offensive player isnt a great shooter. Houston defense is not know for its greatness.

Rubio made the offence hum. Favors of course deserves credit for rebounding bunch of misses and dunking all over the Rockets but without Rubio playing well I doubt we would have won so easily.

Agreed. Since it was a late game i watched most of it the next day after i had already read the gamethread and saw the box score. I expected favors to be amazing. He was very good but it seemed like most all of his points came from easy putback dunks, poor defense, and great passes and setups by his teammates.

Rubio made the offence hum. Favors of course deserves credit for rebounding bunch of misses and dunking all over the Rockets but without Rubio playing well I doubt we would have won so easily.

Rubio was good but to be honest he was probably like our 4th best player. A lot of guys had a really good game.

Rubio was good but to be honest he was probably like our 4th best player. A lot of guys had a really good game.
I can see you making a case for Ingles and Favors... who else was better than Rubio?