What's new

Rockets going hard after Jimmy

I like this for HOU. They've got no problem attracting FAs, so drafts aren't really all that important to them. They could be contending this year easily if they have Jimmy.

dude they were contending last year and would have been contending this year if they'd re-signed the role players ...

I want butler to be traded there and leave year after. that will be really bad for houston lol

They took 1 step back during the offseason for sure, but by getting Jimmy they'll be taking 2 steps forward.

no OL it'll be more like as if they were walking along on a rooftop .. one step sideways and then plummeting downward rapidly

I hope Minnesota takes it. Extremely shortsighted move by Houston if it happens. They'd be terrible within 1-2 years.

If this is true the Wolves would be tripping and stumbling as they ran toward the phone to scream, "YES!" to Houston's offer.

Except their coach/GM wants to win now and doesn’t give one eff about draft picks... this story was leaked for a reason... either to prod Miami or see if the message can get to ownership and bypass Thibs.

Except their coach/GM wants to win now and doesn’t give one eff about draft picks... this story was leaked for a reason... either to prod Miami or see if the message can get to ownership and bypass Thibs.

Exactly, why would they leak it, my guess is minny rejected so now they are trying to shame them... Who knows

I hope Minnesota takes it. Extremely shortsighted move by Houston if it happens. They'd be terrible within 1-2 years.
No they wouldn't. They would still have at least two of Harden, Paul, and Butler do that's still a playoff team two years from now.

Butler and cp3 both have health issues.

I’d laugh hard if they were compelled to play harden and melo big mins in the playoffs after Butler and cp3 went down with injuries.

Imagine that locker room. Yikes