What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

It still is. While right-wing and lazy comedians are still making fun of disadvantaged people,
Right wing comedians? Like Dennis Miller or Tim Allen? Or all comedians? Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais or Dave Chapelle hit all topics and all people. Those 3 are not right wing comedians.
I'm sure you join people like Bill Maher in find being a bully to be funny, but some of us have grown up.
Bill is not right wing, he goes after all groups.

Right wing comedians? Like Dennis Miller or Tim Allen? Or all comedians? Bill Burr, Ricky Gervais or Dave Chapelle hit all topics and all people. Those 3 are not right wing comedians.

Bill is not right wing, he goes after all groups.
Yang is a conservative Democrat, and Chappelle opposes multi-family housing. Conservative.

Gervais isn't highly political, and shows no signs of being left-wing by British standards. Burr actively complain about "political correctness". Maher is the same. No left-wingers in this group.

No they strike.
When men strike do they make women sandwiches?

Not surprised that you think that if women strike they have nothing more to do than make men sandwiches.

This ruling has really brought out your true colors.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I'd make my wife a sandwich. Hell I made her a steak, twice baked potato, and grilled asparagus just last night. Grilling in 105 degree heat. Oh and grilled corn on the cob. The literal food of the gods.

Yang is a conservative Democrat, and Chappelle opposes multi-family housing. Conservative.
Endorsing Andrew Yang and opposes multi-family housing makes him a conservative? Interesting. You can probably say more independent than conservative.

Dave and LGBTQ

View: https://youtu.be/jQ8Z00MfkcI

Gervais isn't highly political, and shows no signs of being left-wing by British standards.
So he is conservative as well?

Ricky and trans

View: https://youtu.be/6IU0ZXjdUVs

Burr actively complain about "political correctness". Maher is the same. No left-wingers in this group.
So comedians who complain about political correctness are right wing as well?

Bill Burr hitting women…

View: https://youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ

I wonder who you consider a Left Wing Comedian, Amy Schumer?

Doesn’t really matter if the comedian is left or right, most comedians joke about everything. Not just “right wing”.

Andrew Yang… conservative hahahha

I’m happy to see that those who wanted vaccine mandates are now again on the side of body autonomy… both sides are hypocritical as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m happy to see that those who wanted vaccine mandates are now again on the side of body autonomy… both sides are hypocritical as hell.

Both sideth!

One is and always has been a choice. Don’t want it, lose your job, can’t eat where you want. Sucks, but you’ll live.

The other removes all choice, and requires someone to pay a fine and go to jail, or possibly die.

Gud mathth!

Both sideth!

One is and always has been a choice. Don’t want it, lose your job, can’t eat where you want. Sucks, but you’ll live.

The other removes all choice, and requires someone to pay a fine and go to jail, or possibly die.

Gud mathth!

I’m not sure what side you’re arguing here… there’s a choice to wear a condom or take birth control or abstain. Sucks but you’ll live.

I’m not sure what side you’re arguing here… there’s a choice to wear a condom or take birth control or abstain. Sucks but you’ll live.

Ok. What about rape, incest, miscarriages, other complications? Not all baby making is a choice.

Is this really all you know about sex? I find it wise wise not to talk about things I know nothing about.

Ok. What about rape, incest, miscarriages, other complications? Not all baby making is a choice.

Is this really all you know about sex? I find it wise wise not to talk about things I know nothing about.

Not all health conditions are a choice either dumbass.

It’s so hypocritical- I’m not even wanting to argue one side of this. You’d have to be a complete moron to not see the hypocrisy. Think for yourself- think critically. Are you really not capable? Is that why you think people shouldn’t make decisions for themselves?

Last edited:
Not all health conditions are a choice either dumbass.

What?

It’s so hypocritical- I’m not even wanting to argue one side of this. You’d have to be a complete moron to not see the hypocrisy. Think for yourself- think critically. Are you really not capable? Is that why you think people shouldn’t make decisions for themselves?

Ok. While I agree both sides are hypocrites, everyone is a hypocrite to some degree. Some dogs are brown. The problem is the two issues do not equate. At all. Again, “both sides” is pure ********. At least Democrats have something that resembles principals.

I do think critically and I am capable. I think people should be able to make decisions about their health. Vaccines are a choice, body autonomy now is not. Are you capable of a basic understanding of these issues?

Again, I don’t think you really know what you’re talking about.

What?

Ok. While I agree both sides are hypocrites, everyone is a hypocrite to some degree. Some dogs are brown. The problem is the two issues do not equate. At all. Again, “both sides” is pure ********. At least Democrats have something that resembles principals.

I do think critically and I am capable. I think people should be able to make decisions about their health. Vaccines are a choice, body autonomy now is not. Are you capable of a basic understanding of these issues?

Again, I don’t think you really know what you’re talking about.

I might not understand your Democrat mental gymnastics that you have to do with yourself, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. I don’t think you really know what you are talking about. What are the Democrat principals involved here besides hypocrisy?
Vaccines are a choice, but they would not be if they were mandated. Do you know what mandated means? How is mandating a vaccine allowing for body autonomy? With vaccines or with abortions- if one side feels like there are moral issues in either scenario I don’t feel like there needs to be a government agent between someone and their doctor and their ability to decide what is best for themselves. Either people have the cognitive ability to make these decisions or they don’t.
Again I don’t think you know what you are talking about.

I might not understand your Democrat mental gymnastics that you have to do with yourself, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. I don’t think you really know what you are talking about. What are the Democrat principals involved here besides hypocrisy?
Vaccines are a choice, but they would not be if they were mandated. Do you know what mandated means? How is mandating a vaccine allowing for body autonomy? With vaccines or with abortions- if one side feels like there are moral issues in either scenario I don’t feel like there needs to be a government agent between someone and their doctor and their ability to decide what is best for themselves.

Again I don’t think you know what you are talking about.

Vaccines were not mandated.

Is this a thing you know? Do you disagree with that statement? I'm super confused what you're trying to say.

Vaccines were not mandated.

Is this a thing you know? Do you disagree with that statement? I'm super confused what you're trying to say.

The Democrat President and his party attempted to mandate vaccines for all federal employees and any business with over 100 employees, but it was deemed illegal. They were mandated in Canada which lead to the trucker convoy and that whole mess. Are you aware?

The Democrat President and his party attempted to mandate vaccines for all federal employees and any business with over 100 employees, but it was deemed illegal. They were mandated in Canada which lead to the trucker convoy and that whole mess. Are you aware?

Okay so...

Vaccines weren't mandated.

Cool story all around bro. After you're done with your next deep dive into Q annon or flat earth or whatever **** you're about to get into let's have another chat. It'll be fun to catch up.

Okay so...

Vaccines weren't mandated.

Cool story all around bro. After you're done with your next deep dive into Q annon or flat earth or whatever **** you're about to get into let's have another chat. It'll be fun to catch up.

Ya because thank god the Democratic Party is completely incompetent. When you wake up and realize you’re a pro war, pro corporate democrat who answers to the medical industrial complex as well as the military industrial complex come vote third party. It’ll be nice to catch up.

Ya because thank god the Democratic Party is completely incompetent. When you wake up and realize you’re a pro war, pro corporate democrat who answers to the medical industrial complex as well as the military industrial complex come vote third party. It’ll be nice to catch up.

Yes it will.

For now we should probably start the part where we don't talk to each other so that when we catch up it will have been after a significant period of not communicating with each other.

Yes it will.

For now we should probably start the part where we don't talk to each other so that when we catch up it will have been after a significant period of not communicating with each other.

Hopefully it’s sooner than later… I can’t believe this fubar presidency would have people like you duped for much longer.

What would be great is if women all went on a sex strike for some period of time. Men keep telling women they should shut their legs if they don't want to get pregnant, so maybe we should take men at their word.

Easy for me to say since I'm not getting any. So I'll start the strike.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app