What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Vaccines and mandates to receive vaccines aren’t so barbaric that supporters feel the need use euphemisms or trail off rather than actually spelling out what is being discussed.
What an interesting and valid point. That's so different from gun proliferation advocates, who would never use euphemisms about death. I mean, how often have we heard 'The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to shoot him dead', 'I need to carry a gun so I can shoot people when I feel threatened', or 'Handguns don't let me shoot people accurately enough, so I need a semi-automatic rifle'. They just come right out and say this stuff.[/sarcasm]

Either of us could probably list a couple of dozens euphemisms for death in everyday use. Why would talking about abortion (or gun proliferation) be different?

I’m much farther to the libertarian end of the spectrum than everyone or almost everyone here, but this practice is a horror. It is women killing their children. It is nothing like getting a vaccine.
Since you are willing to force women to give up their rights to self-defense in order to protect distinct people, you're much more pro-big-state than you think you are.

Well I would advise you to use your eyes with the current administration. They suck ***… trump can’t hurt you right now.
Biden, and most Democrats, do suck ***, and they are every bit the corporate toadies you say they are. Trump, and a sizable number of Republicans, are something much worse; they are authoritarians who don't care about the rule of law or the results of an election. That can hurt me.

Biden, and most Democrats, do suck ***, and they are every bit the corporate toadies you say they are. Trump, and a sizable number of Republicans, are something much worse; they are authoritarians who don't care about the rule of law or the results of an election. That can hurt me.

I don’t want to argue about who’s worse because I understand your point, but the democrats argued the validity of the trump election for four years. They tried to impeach him multiple times. The truth of the matter is we chose between the two worst candidates in history and we have a uniparty system. It’s time to start voting third party no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Handguns don't let me shoot people accurately enough, so I need a semi-automatic rifle'.
Maybe you grew up in a different environment than I did, but in my household growing up there were no euphemisms or dancing around the issue of the death that could flow from that tool. It was done so that I properly understood how dangerous they were.

The mindfulness of potential loss of life when using a gun is always on the surface but every effort is made to not think about the loss of life that happens in an abortion clinic. It is women killing their children and it is barbaric.

Maybe you grew up in a different environment than I did, but in my household ...
In my household, as likely in yours, sometimes euphemisms were used and sometimes not. I never heard a person talk entirely without metaphor, including euphemisms.

It was done so that I properly understood how dangerous they were.
That was clear when the guy was shot outside our back yard gate.

The mindfulness of potential loss of life when using a gun is always on the surface but every effort is made to not think about the loss of life that happens in an abortion clinic.
I notice you dishonestly equated "when using" with "think about". When having an abortion, everyone is aware that something is dying, regardless if they think of it as a person or not.

It is women killing their children and it is barbaric.
Denial of the right to self-defense is also barbaric. The very best option is to make having children such a positive thing that people won't want abortions.

I don’t want to argue about who’s worse because I understand your point, but the democrats argued the validity of the trump election for four years.
Except, they didn't. They never argued that the vote count was fraudulent nor that the election was invalid. They said foreign propaganda influenced many voters, which is true, but does not invalidate an election.

They tried to impeach him multiple times.
That's what happens when POTUS continually flouts the rule of law.

The truth of the matter is we chose between the two worst candidates in history and we have a uniparty system.
Trump just might be the worst, although Andrew Jackson was right up the same alley (in an age where it was more acceptable), as was Nixon. Buchanan was terrible, so was Polk, but in different ways.. That's a good bottom five POTUS, and doesn't even include the likes of Fremont or Bryant as candidates.

Worse than Biden would include Grant, Hoover, B. Harrison, GW Bush, and likely Taft, for a start.

It’s time to start voting third party no matter what.
I have voted third-party before. IIRC, there hasn't been a decent one since Nader.

Denial of the right to self-defense is also barbaric.
I'm nominating that one for your hall of fame. It is atrociously dumb. You don't have the right of self defense against yourself, and it is the girl who is pregnant. If pregnancy is an assault then it is the girl's body who is doing it to the girl. Secondly, even if it was the baby doing the assaulting, the baby is a minor and the parent is therefore responsible for the assault. Lastly there is a massive power imbalance between the mother and the child, especially when you consider the mother hired a professional with bladed weapons.

landscape-1435591150-stop-trying-fetch.jpg

You don't have the right of self defense against yourself, and it is the girl who is pregnant.
You literally don't believe this, because you keep referring to the fetus as a child, therefore a person.

Secondly, even if it was the baby doing the assaulting, the baby is a minor and the parent is therefore responsible for the assault.
If a child is attacking me with a bat/knife/gun, I'm supposed to shoot the parents and let the kid beat/stab/shoot me? You're silly enough that you might believe that (although I doubt it), but that would be terrible law.

Lastly there is a massive power imbalance between the mother and the child, especially when you consider the mother hired a professional with bladed weapons.
Self-defense only applies when the attacker has more power? If you're attacked by a weaker person with a bat, you have to let them beat you to death? That seems to go against everything you believe.

You can't seem to argue against this notion without betraying some principle you hold or another. Try and be consistent.

I don’t want to argue about who’s worse because I understand your point, but the democrats argued the validity of the trump election for four years. They tried to impeach him multiple times. The truth of the matter is we chose between the two worst candidates in history and we have a uniparty system. It’s time to start voting third party no matter what.

No they ****ing did not. Show me how the democrats argued the validity of Trump's election...

Okay I'm done waiting because I know that didn't happen, not in any way that is equivalent to the big lie.

Impeachment is something done to a President who has been elected and is in office. It doesn't reverse an election. If Trump had been impeached and removed do you think Hillary becomes President? I'll wait...

Okay no I won't because this is too stupid. If Trump was removed Pence would have become President. That's not reversing an election, not by a long shot.

I've voted third party before, in fact up until 2016 my votes were 2 for Republicans, 2 for Democrats, 2 for independent candidates.

Guess what Trump's takeover of the Republican party has done to my vote? I'm voting AGAINST any Republican who does not directly condemn Trump. Period, end of story. And I'm not voting independent unless that offers the best chance to beat a Trumper Republican.

Biden is just run of the mill suck. Knew that going in. Trump was destroy the U.S. and the Constitution suck all while his little idiot *** sniffers believe he's the Pro-U.S., Pro-Constitution guy. It's absolutely disgusting.

No they ****ing did not. Show me how the democrats argued the validity of Trump's election...

Okay I'm done waiting because I know that didn't happen, not in any way that is equivalent to the big lie.

Impeachment is something done to a President who has been elected and is in office. It doesn't reverse an election. If Trump had been impeached and removed do you think Hillary becomes President? I'll wait...

Okay no I won't because this is too stupid. If Trump was removed Pence would have become President. That's not reversing an election, not by a long shot.

I've voted third party before, in fact up until 2016 my votes were 2 for Republicans, 2 for Democrats, 2 for independent candidates.

Guess what Trump's takeover of the Republican party has done to my vote? I'm voting AGAINST any Republican who does not directly condemn Trump. Period, end of story. And I'm not voting independent unless that offers the best chance to beat a Trumper Republican.

Biden is just run of the mill suck. Knew that going in. Trump was destroy the U.S. and the Constitution suck all while his little idiot *** sniffers believe he's the Pro-U.S., Pro-Constitution guy. It's absolutely disgusting.

You all are too invested in the Jan 6 propaganda… trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our whole government but his fat *** can’t even overthrow his driver while he was ****ing president. Give me a break. that is great you aren’t voting for trump. I’m just saying voting for the stiffs these two parties keep putting out is getting just as bad. We need to have a new party that can be where the left should be. Democrats are funding the military industrial complex, democrats are funding big corporate pharmaceutical companies, democrats are threatening to end social security, they never codified roe v wade, they easily could have, they could have ended the filibuster, they haven’t done **** with the house, the senate, and the presidency… they haven’t done ****!!! its a ****ing uniparty!!! Wake up.

Last edited:
You literally don't believe this, because you keep referring to the fetus as a child, therefore a person.
The child isn't pregnant. The girl is pregnant. The child isn't flooding the mother with hormones. The girl's own body does that. Your idea is a fail on every level.

If you happened across a violent criminal who was assaulting an unarmed women, you would be justified using force to stop that assault and save that woman. Seeing as you seem to equate a child in the womb with this hypothetical violent criminal assaulting a woman, how do you think it would go for you if you took it upon yourself to commit an act that ended the pregnancy and claimed you were only saving the mother from an assault? This is truly one of the dumbest ideas you've tried to sell.

You all are too invested in the Jan 6 propaganda… that is great you aren’t voting for trump. I’m just saying voting for the stiffs these two parties keep putting out is getting just as bad. We need to have a new party that can be where the left should be. Democrats are funding the military industrial complex, democrats are funding big corporate pharmaceutical companies, democrats are threatening to end social security, they never codified roe v wade, they easily could have, they could have ended the filibuster, they haven’t done **** with the house, the senate, and the presidency… they haven’t done ****!!! its a ****ing uniparty!!! Wake up.

Uhh what are you even responding to?

You said something that is simply false. There was no effort to undo the 2016 election.

If you can't start there in your response then don't bother.

Uhh what are you even responding to?

You said something that is simply false. There was no effort to undo the 2016 election.

If you can't start there in your response then don't bother.

Ok. I was just trying to direct your attention to **** that actually matters. Trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our entire government when his fat *** can’t even overthrow his ****ing driver while he was president. Keep voting democrat you dope.

Ok. I was just trying to direct your attention to **** that actually matters. Trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our entire government when his fat *** can’t even overthrow his ****ing driver while he was president. Keep voting democrat you dope.

Ok sounds like a plan.

Keep voting for nonviable candidates you galaxy-brained genius

You all are too invested in the Jan 6 propaganda… trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our whole government but his fat *** can’t even overthrow his driver while he was ****ing president. Give me a break. that is great you aren’t voting for trump. I’m just saying voting for the stiffs these two parties keep putting out is getting just as bad. We need to have a new party that can be where the left should be. Democrats are funding the military industrial complex, democrats are funding big corporate pharmaceutical companies, democrats are threatening to end social security, they never codified roe v wade, they easily could have, they could have ended the filibuster, they haven’t done **** with the house, the senate, and the presidency… they haven’t done ****!!! its a ****ing uniparty!!! Wake up.

Why don't you run for office, then?

I can’t seem to talk any sense to people. Too many blind and deaf dopes already have a team.

Here's mongoose01 right before he calls other posters dopes

Last edited: