What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Well no one has to get a vaccine so there is one difference. Also one is contagious and the other isn’t. One is free and over in less than a second with no pain. The other is very expensive, last a lifetime, and causes tremendous pain. See how the two things arent samesies?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
It’s amazing that this needed to be explained. Thank you for doing it though because sadly it needed to be explained.

Maybe there really is something to America having an abundance of stupid and insane people and that’s why our gun violence is so high?

Last edited:
My wife and I are expecting. My wife has some anxiety issues, she sometimes (over) reads about things and over plans. Just today she was telling me some
concerns that she has after experiencing some spotting today. Some may need to Google what that is, I won’t go into details here. It’s most likely nothing and it sometimes happens during pregnancy but of course her anxiety shot up as she went over all the possible problems this might be and why they’re probable due to her health issues. My wife is great but sometimes she goes to the worst case scenario when in reality it’s nothing.

However, due to her reading and preparation, I know a lot more about this subject than before. It’s pretty amazing how many things can go wrong with pregnancy. She has a fibroid the size of a golf ball along her uterine wall. This increases the chances of miscarriage and/or personal health problems. We had planned on having it removed prior to this pregnancy but… stuff happens.

In the case of a health emergency, I certainly would hope that we could get the health care we needed to save her life. I don’t care if that’s considered an abortion. In several states, I think it would be. I already know that several southern red states already discourage doctors and hospitals from treating patients out of fear of being prosecuted for providing an abortion. That’s sad.

This issue is far more complex than just the typical, “vaccine mandate, keep your legs closed, birth control” nonsense that we’re seeing lately. It’s like when Republicans tried to blame under Obama that ppl who needed health care just needed to “work harder to afford insurance.” Dumb simple solutions for dumb simple people I guess. In reality, these situations are complex and often require complex, nuanced, and well thought out solutions; stuff you don't find on Fox News, Facebook, or Alex Jones.

Last edited:
My wife and I are expecting. My wife has some anxiety issues, she sometimes (over) reads about things and over plans. Just today she was telling me some
concerns that she has after experiencing some spotting today. Some may need to Google what that is, I won’t go into details here.

It’s pretty amazing how many things can go wrong with pregnancy. She has a fibroid the size of a golf ball along her uterine wall. This increases the chances of miscarriage and/or personal health problems. We had planned on having it removed prior to this pregnancy but… stuff happens.

In the case of a health emergency, I certainly would hope that we could get the health care we needed to save her life. I don’t care if that’s considered an abortion. In several states, I think it would be. I already know that several southern red states already discourage doctors and hospitals from treating patients out of fear of being prosecuted for providing an abortion. That’s sad.

This issue is far more complex than just the typical, “vaccine mandate, keep your legs closed, birth control” nonsense that we’re seeing lately. It’s like when Republicans tried to blame under Obama that ppl who needed health care just needed to “work harder to afford insurance.” Dumb simple solutions for dumb simple people I guess. In reality, these situations are complex and often require complex, nuanced, and well thought out solutions; stuff you don't find on Fox News, Facebook, or Alex Jones.
Congrats on the pregnancy and hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

The child isn't pregnant. The girl is pregnant. The child isn't flooding the mother with hormones. The girl's own body does that. Your idea is a fail on every level.
There's an exchange of biological communication between zygote and mother starting with implantation. You should really stop discussing biology. You embarrass yourself more each time.

At any rate, again, since you keep referring to a child, you obviously don't believe it is just the pregnant person involved.

If you happened across a violent criminal who was assaulting an unarmed women, you would be justified using force to stop that assault and save that woman. Seeing as you seem to equate a child in the womb with this hypothetical violent criminal assaulting a woman, how do you think it would go for you if you took it upon yourself to commit an act that ended the pregnancy and claimed you were only saving the mother from an assault? This is truly one of the dumbest ideas you've tried to sell.
If I came across person A slapping person B, and they shrank away or were looking to escape, I would be justified in stopping Person A. On the other hand, if Person B said. "Give it to me harder", and I used force to intervene, I would be in the wrong and should be arrested. Consent means everything there. If I end the pregnancy of a person who doesn't want to be pregnant, I'm in the right. If I end the pregnancy of a woman who does want to be pregnant, I am in the wrong and should be arrested. Consent means everything there, also.

I honestly don't know if you think about these little scenarios before you type them out. If you don't, you should stop a moment and ask yourself 'What's the simplest way this could be rebutted'. You'd save yourself from looking stupid much more often. If you do think about them, ... .

You all are too invested in the Jan 6 propaganda… trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our whole government but his fat *** can’t even overthrow his driver while he was ****ing president.
To be clear, Hutchinson only testified that this was gossip she heard, not that she saw Trump grab the wheel. However, if the Secret Service agent in question had been a Trumper, they might have taken Trump to the Capitol instead of doing their job, like so many Trumpers in his administration.

Give me a break. that is great you aren’t voting for trump. I’m just saying voting for the stiffs these two parties keep putting out is getting just as bad. We need to have a new party that can be where the left should be. Democrats are funding the military industrial complex, democrats are funding big corporate pharmaceutical companies, democrats are threatening to end social security, they never codified roe v wade, they easily could have, they could have ended the filibuster, they haven’t done **** with the house, the senate, and the presidency… they haven’t done ****!!! its a ****ing uniparty!!! Wake up.
I largely agree with all this. I just wish there was a third party worth voting for.

since you keep referring to a child, you obviously don't believe it is just the pregnant person involved.
That part is true. There is a child. The term 'with child' is a synonym for 'pregnant'. If a woman miscarries it is often referred to as "she lost the baby". It is not "just the pregnant person involved" but the "pregnant person" is the woman.

If I end the pregnancy of a person who doesn't want to be pregnant, I'm in the right.
You'd be arrested even in the abortion sanctuary state of California. That would be true even if your heinous act of killing a child was in the first trimester. I don't know what to say to your blanket assertion that you, an unlicensed and person with no substantive medical training or experience, would be in right by ending a pregnancy necessarily including late term pregnancy.

My wife is great but sometimes she goes to the worst case scenario when in reality it’s nothing.
Yeah, that is called a wife. Having a wife like that is like having a house where gravity makes things in the air fall to the floor.

I still think you're a moron and know you will never read this but congratulations on the kid. It is a pretty cool situation. A word of advice from someone who has been there: get sleep now because you're about to go through a stretch.

You'd be arrested even in the abortion sanctuary state of California.
Possibly for practicing medicine without a license. I agree that only medically certified personnel should be ending pregnancies in states where abortion is allowed. Of course, there' can be difference between being right morally and being legal.

That would be true even if your heinous act of killing a child was in the first trimester. I don't know what to say to your blanket assertion that you, an unlicensed and person with no substantive medical training or experience, would be in right by ending a pregnancy necessarily including late term pregnancy.
I didn't say I would be in the right "necessarily". My statement was highly and obviously conditional upon consent.

Ok. I was just trying to direct your attention to **** that actually matters. Trump is a dictator that almost overthrew our entire government when his fat *** can’t even overthrow his ****ing driver while he was president. Keep voting democrat you dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your sentiment here but dude, we literally cannot afford to not vote democrat even when we know they suck balls until something fundamentally changes.

What you also can do to help make our ****** system better:

Get involved in democratic primaries and push hard for progressive candidates who support the working class.
Try to get your workplace organized. Organized labor power is one of the only things that could put pressure on our politicians to respect their voter's wishes rather than their donors.
Build class consciousness - we're all in this together.

I don't know. Let's see how many JF members who are husbands jump in to say their wives are always completely rational and never jump to a hypothetical worst case scenario.
Or that they themselves are that way as well. Since that is really describing a human condition, not a gender-exclusive one.

I don't know. Let's see how many JF members who are husbands jump in to say their wives are always completely rational and never jump to a hypothetical worst case scenario.
Had you said, 'Having a spouse like that is like having a house where gravity makes things in the air fall to the floor.', I would have agreed completely. Perhaps that's what you meant, it's hard to tell.

I agree with your sentiment here but dude, we literally cannot afford to not vote democrat even when we know they suck balls until something fundamentally changes.

What you also can do to help make our ****** system better:

Get involved in democratic primaries and push hard for progressive candidates who support the working class.
Try to get your workplace organized. Organized labor power is one of the only things that could put pressure on our politicians to respect their voter's wishes rather than their donors.
Build class consciousness - we're all in this together.

**** the democrat party. Donating and voting for them doesn’t work… the squad once elected haven’t done ****. The only power I have to be heard is by withholding my vote and donations. I do think organized unions could put on pressure and I’m intrigued to see what happens in the near future where this has been applied. Not sure how much my efforts to build consciousness have gone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had a wife (or a husband), but in my 62 years of life I've seen plenty of this from women and men. It's a human condition.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app