What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

Marcus Spears tweeted it. They said that the acl and mcl tests came back normal. Checking the level of sprain. Let's all pray.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sorry my phone tagged the wrong post

Refs. Favors didn't have the ball. This is a joke again.

No looked like he got pushed before he got rid of the ball

Favors missed his first 3 shots then went 7/7. Those FT's though...
I kinda wish he would've missed both. Would've made the buzzer beater that much more epic. Lol
I went ape****
Running up and down the stairs slapping my *** like I was riding an imaginary horse type ****

I hurt my jaw celebrating, and can't close my mouth all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jody Genessy‏ [MENTION=710]DJJazzyJody[/MENTION] 38s38 seconds ago
More
Rudy Gobert was in good spirits and walking on his own with a slight limp at halftime, according to Rodney Hood.

I'm so impressed with this team. Imagine any team losing their best player in the first minute in the teams first playoff appearance and winning on the road. Seems pretty far fetched huh?
Quin really outcoached Doc. Clippers could've ran away with this, but our team dug down and really showed their resolve.
Great depth on our team too.
Imagine if Rudy comes back for game 3 and how fired up he is gonna be....you know he has to be proud of how they played.

They had the game on at work, so I went in the break room and literally jumped outta my seat, cheered and screamed and swung my fists around. Didn't care who saw

Quin tonight was exceptional. His timeout useage was so "Pop"-esque, I almost couldn't believe it. He straight out coached a guy with a Finals win and tons of playoff experience under his belt. When we hired Quin, I believed in his reputation as a talent developer, but wondered if he had it in him to be a great playoff coach. Tonight, he was nearly perfect.

Go Jazz!
Forget Pop, this is our hc Quin no comparisons

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using JazzFanz mobile app

Balls big freaking *********... JOE JESUS resurrects the Jazz in Easter.