What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

Glad to hear Gobert is ok. I got real flashbacks to the Okur injury that also happened in Game 1 of the first round of the playoffs.

Top to bottom everyone was awesome tonight. I crapped on Favs but felt bad ... it was clear he's still not right and he hasn't played... just not ready.

Hayward came through enough but we will need more from him. Diaw, Withey, were great in addition to the obvious heros. Quin didn't get rattled... this is a huge blow to the clippers... they are not a mentally strong group.

Top to bottom everyone was awesome tonight. I crapped on Favs but felt bad ... it was clear he's still not right and he hasn't played... just not ready.

Hayward came through enough but we will need more from him. Diaw, Withey, were great in addition to the obvious heros. Quin didn't get rattled... this is a huge blow to the clippers... they are not a mentally strong group.
I think Favors was ready to play short burst, not starter minutes. Glad we got 3 days off for him and JJ to recover.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

dont crap on our players in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Favors was ready to play short burst, not starter minutes. Glad we got 3 days off for him and JJ to recover.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought he actually looked good physically for the first few minutes just mentally wasn't there. He gutted it out and made some plays... the difference between him and Rudy is just huge.