What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

Thatsbot Hayward! Snyder giving him an easy play to get him going.

I think Hayward figures it out eventually. Has to figure out how to draw some fouls in this series since they are giving him 0 open looks.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

yeah he'll get it. He might be "no mistakes" mode, which only makes it harder on him. If he had gobert screening he'd be more involved. he needs to readjust.

I'm so, so proud of our guys.

It makes it bitter sweet because it just makes you think how far we could have gone this year--

but our players deserve our cheers. Let's cheer them on.
Good post.
Man this is rough. Hard to stay positive.

Can we PLEASE talk about how Quin is running circles around Doc as a head coach?!? You lose your best player, who is the HEART and SOUL of your team on the first play of the game, and you are still trading punches with the opponent. Add in the foul trouble and BS calls from the refs....
If Doc had lost Paul or Blake on the first play and had foul trouble the Clips would be down by at least 20 at this point.

Can we PLEASE talk about how Quin is running circles around Doc as a head coach?!? You lose your best player, who is the HEART and SOUL of your team on the first play of the game, and you are still trading punches with the opponent. Add in the foul trouble and BS calls from the refs....
If Doc had lost Paul or Blake on the first play and had foul trouble the Clips would be down by at least 20 at this point.

kzZ7sUd.gif

Joe ****ing Johnson... this guy man... imma start doing yoga tomorrow.

It is really unbelievable. I've been waiting nearly a decade for this. We finally make it. I'm so excited that I can hardly fall asleep. Then on the first possession of the first game, our best player is injured.

Like something out of a Greek tragedy.

I actually quit watching, and am only watching now because I kept checking the score and realized the team was going to fight like mother effers anyway.