What's new

Royal, Regal Tears

Flc

Quotes from Kings Fans:

Can RayMac guard Exum ?
Exum seems higher than T. Evans ?

You mean taller than Reke, and yes, Exum is a slightly taller in bare feet than Reke is.

Quick question. would we right now, trade NIK for Exum; straight up, right now
Are you serious? Exum, and it's not close.
Exum in the Kings offense? His passing? i think he’d be great

i still hope steaksauce goes off tonight and our 7 foot 5 inch indian guy gets put into the lineup

Jazz hitting jumpers.

What a dumbass possession by Cousins. Trying to take a G off the dribble like that.
Jeesh.

Tech?
Did Cousins just get a tech? **** THESE refs. That was all ball. Sorry that the dude couldn’t land on his feet.

the officaling is so POOR
the Jazz player fell down himself, not Cuz’s fault

Great talent, but what a hot head

What a shock. A dumb Boogie tech.

Terrible decision by Exum, but good on Ray for making him pay. That's what you're supposed to do young man!

DWill slow on the switch
and again gives up another jumper

We really turn the ball over too much
And Cousins is the worst offender in this department. The bad part, he’s not alone.

and another year with a lottery pick some things never change

The Jazz O appears to be creating a blowout kind of night.

Career Scoring Update
Bryce Cotton needs 2 more points to set a new career high.
Rodney Hood needs 18 more points to set a new career high.
Joe Ingles needs 14 more points to set a new career high.

Seems like everyone has career nights against us. Especially if they are three point shooters.

I think Karl is teaching Cuz a lesson right now

GET THE REBOUND DAMN IT AHHHH

TURNOVERS

These turnovers are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!

even when Cousins gets the call, he's pissed

I can hear Cousins screaming "****"
He’s going to be ejected soon :(

Yeah we lost two games against two playoff teams in the West. Oh and we’re without our #2 and #3 best players.
Next year, assuming we’re healthy, you will all be loving up Cousins and his attitude will have improved because we’ll be WINNING.

Jazz: please give it to Hayward ... at least tonight

He’s such a great basketball player but appears to be a miserable human. It would be impossible to get equal value for him. In short, he’s too good to trade. It’s too bad the attitude comes with the talent.

you don't trade DMC if he hasn’t demanded it. Sorry, He’s like Kobe, He’s like LeBron, you don’t trade those players. Your franchise will take a 3 year hit. AND that’s assuming everyone is playing well. Sorry you just don’t trade a
22-10-5 player that is literally the best offensive center in the league who is only getting better on defense, that passes the ball the way that he does, that is the PERECT Center for a head coach you JUST brought in. AND once the salary cap goes up, his contract will be a steal. Sorry you want to get rid of DMC because he gets pissed off? Sorry you’re wrong.

I can only imagine Karl in the locker room at half "Have you guys ever picked up a basketball in your lives?"

DMC pats Ben on the back after a good play 2 minutes later Ben makes a bad play, DMC yells "****" off into the distance and we’ve entered the doom spiral.

Landry a bad match up for Favors

Damn Rudy looks good. I mean dude.

From Showtime to Blowtime to Transition 3 in your face The shame.

Jeremy Evans
He’s getting a few minutes as of late
(after not playing at all to start the season)
and I think he could absolutely do what Casspi has done this season.
His peripherals in limited sample this season line up with his #’s from last season when he was a rotation member.
No range, but efficient low volume scorer, and good rebounder, and draws fouls.
Would love him on the minimum next year

Ok, Cuz. Get ready to play the whole 4th quarter. Keep your attitude in check and hustle and we will win this game.

Watching Gobert for the first time. He’s going to be tremendous talent for a long time. He and Cuz will go at it for years.

ARGH this team.

Rodney Hood
Cold blooded.

New career high for Hood.

Oh great! Hood gets a career night! This seems like this happens every single game.

I don't say this often, but that was awful.

Derrick Williams is really a bad factor

The Kings are dreadful defensively

I hate how Cousins has kept trying to take Gobert off the dribble

I just think Gobert is playing good D. Just standing there with his hands up. Not like he has to do much outside of that in the first place.

Cousins has no clue how to handle Gobert which drives me nuts when I hear about Cousins post game. Anyone with a great post game would have no problem handling Gobert. A challenge? Sure. Insurmountable like it sometimes seems when Cousins puts it on the deck and tries to dribble into the paint? Not so much.

Even though we aren't completely healthy, we are more talented than the Jazz. And when healthy? C'mon. But the Jazz play as a team. Their whole team is young, and they all get it. They just seem to do what it takes. And they are on the verge of 35 wins.
Makes the Kings look even worse.

So when you don’t fire your young, promising coach, things work out well? Who knew.

Trade BenMac for R. Hood. anyone ?

No trade Nik for hood

This was a bad loss.

That's five losses in row
Cuz played in four of them, averaged 28.5 pts. Same old story… Cuz scores, the Kings lose. Cuz could score 50 pts a game and the Kings would still lose. And it’s not because of the the other players.
The Kings will never be winners until Cuz is gone. Right now we’re all just living in his world and its a loser world.

Karl just questioned how anyone can play 20 - 25 minutes and not get a single rebound.
DWill played 26+ minutes tonight with…you guessed it…. ZERO rebounds!

poor sac fans... they don't know **** about basketball. They haven't made the playoffs for almost 10 years. It is understandable i guess

Yeah, that is funny.

Especially when you look at how little the Jazz played Hayward and Favors, and how much they relied on Rodney Hood, Bryce Cotton, Elijah Millsap, and Jeremy Evans to beat their wretched team. The Kings suck.

Yeah, that is funny.

Especially when you look at how little the Jazz played Hayward and Favors, and how much they relied on Rodney Hood, Bryce Cotton, Elijah Millsap, and Jeremy Evans to beat their wretched team. The Kings suck.

To be fair though Rudy Gay was out injured.

To be fair though Rudy Gay was out injured.

The Kings are not more talented doe. They might have the most talented player overall between the two teams, but Hayward, Favors, Gobert, and even Hood might be better than anyone else on their roster sans Gay. They are really bad. Rudy Gay would probably fit in at number five talent-wise after those first four dudes (Cousins, Hayward, Favors, Gobert), but still, they are in no way more talented than the Jazz. That guy is completely delusional.

The Kings are not more talented doe. They might have the most talented player overall between the two teams, but Hayward, Favors, Gobert, and even Hood might be better than anyone else on their roster sans Gay. They are really bad. Rudy Gay would probably fit in at number five talent-wise after those first four dudes (Cousins, Hayward, Favors, Gobert), but still, they are in no way more talented than the Jazz. That guy is completely delusional.

I would say:

Gobert + Favors = Cousins

Hayward = Gay

Rookies/Sophs = awash

So I guess if Gay was healthy it would be pretty even.

#ToBeFair

I would say:

Gobert + Favors = Cousins

Hayward = Gay

Rookies/Sophs = awash

So I guess if Gay was healthy it would be pretty even.

#ToBeFair
So if the Kings offered DMC for Favors AND Gorbert you'd do it? No ****ing way I'd do that trade.

How does Hayward = Gay when Gay couldn't play due to having nightmares of the last time he faced Hayward?

More talented than the Jazz hahaha. Outside DMC not a chance.

I'd take Favors, Exum, Gobert and Hayward over anyone on their team.

If Cousins got his head right he would be the next Shaq but he wont...

Also lol at them losing because their #2 and #3 guys are out. Jazz don't have Burks and Burke, Favors and Hayward didn't even play the last half the 3rd or the 4th.

Edit: Love the opposing fans tears.

How does Hayward = Gay when Gay couldn't play due to having nightmares of the last time he faced Hayward?

remember when Gay made the FIBA team over Hayward?

Lol.

Career Scoring Update
Bryce Cotton needs 2 more points to set a new career high.
Rodney Hood needs 18 more points to set a new career high.
Joe Ingles needs 14 more points to set a new career high.

Seems like everyone has career nights against us. Especially if they are three point shooters.

I don't know if this is serious or a joke.