What's new

RSL Thread

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
We beat LA Gaylaxy in LA last week. Come from behind victory, 3-1. Tonight we play the New Jersey Red Balls at the RioT. We're here for RSL.

[video=youtube_share;Pa1DJ008t9Y]https://youtu.be/Pa1DJ008t9Y

I'm sad I can't be there for this event. It's going to take your ***, chew on it, twist around all crazy like, and spit it out like Freddy Kruger with the mother****ing flu.

Don't hate, Jazz purists. You can support the other professional team, too. Except Trout. That wonderful man has legitimate reasons.

PS: It's also St. Paddy's. That means 2x drunk fans. Expect tons of scarves and vomit.
drunk_soccer_fan.jpg

I really hope that RSL anthem catches on with everyone. it could make for a truly awesome atmosphere to hear everyone singing and drums pounding. For those who haven't gone to an RSL game, half the fun is being a part of the passion of the fans and especially the players.

How about we merge this "RSL Thread" with the older "RSL Thread", both by UB.
Then we have last year's history of posts and this thread all in one place, and stickied?

Just an idea.

How about soccer and all of its homosexual fans just go away. Back to Brazil, please -- and take Anderson Silva and Black House with you.

gayfans.jpg

Soccer is deathly boring on TV, but seems like a fun time at Rio Tinto if you are drunk. I was at Allure nearby during the commotion that place was ghetto. There was a lot people crowding the streets.

What how has no one posted RSL won 0-2, not bad beating each coasts biggest cities to start a season (LA and now NY). Suppose UB and others could've gotten drunk enough and/or thrown in jail so their just now joining the start of the week.

Reactions: UB
A). NYC girls are loose.
B). Plenty of Brazillian girls in NYC.
C). I haven't gotten drunk enough to get arrested since the Western Conference Finals against the Red Balls in '09.

Soccer is for dudes who are confident juggling balls. 'Nuff said.

BlkOystercatchChick_Vyn.jpg

Rimando made a mistake and it cost RSL. We dominate possession but lack the finishing touch sometimes. Today sucks!!!

The refs sure sure seemed to have it in for RSL the first 20 or so minutes of the first half. Regardless, you can't hold the ball that much and not capitalize.

Rimando made a mistake and it cost RSL. We dominate possession but lack the finishing touch sometimes. Today sucks!!!
He needed to go up with one hand and punch that one out. Instead, he just left it laying there.

He needed to go up with one hand and punch that one out. Instead, he just left it laying there.

it didn't help that Shuler let Townsend crawl up is back. If Shuler would have jumped or even boxed him out Rimando would have caught the ball cleanly. It was a fluke play.

Like someone said on the RSL board, we didn't deserve to win but we didn't deserve to lose.

Booya. Two late goals to win it. I'm moist for the name Jonny Steele.

Gross game. "Come" from "behind" victory. Nice "shots" in the "corner" "coming" late in the "game." RSL "pulls out" a good win at JELD-WEN.