What's new

RSL Thread

[video]https://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/923699/mls_2012-04-01-000839.640hq.mp4

GOY

I usually park at the bank on the west side of state street or the lot right next to it. I find it's easier to leave using these lots.

Has anyone used trax? do they have shuttles that take you to the stadium?

I saw a bunch of people wearing red shirts walking on 90th today. I think there was an MLM convention or something -- GO UTAH XANGO'S!!!

(lol, soccer)

half the fun is being a part of the passion of the fans and especially the players.

After going to my first game I feel the crowd is what really makes the game, I didn't realize how passionate the fans were.

While the goalie is kicking the ball everyone yells 'YOU SUCK!' One fan sitting close to me yelled 'nice kick RETARD!' at the goalie, had to giggle at that.

After going to my first game I feel the crowd is what really makes the game, I didn't realize how passionate the fans were.

While the goalie is kicking the ball everyone yells 'YOU SUCK!' One fan sitting close to me yelled 'nice kick RETARD!' at the goalie, had to giggle at that.

You must of had seats on the MoMo side. All I ever hear is F You and the opposing goalies name.

RSL games >>> Jazz games.

Yep they're a blast and the fans are pretty crazy. That's a rather timid moment I must say! My favorite game I've ever been to was the CONCACAF final last year. Even though we lost the atmosphere was ridiculous, every seat was filled, and no one sat down the entire game. I only could get a standing room only ticket which was perfect since no one sat down anyway, but we stood right underneath the Monterray supporters and as the Real fans were coming up the steps for halftime just about every fan walking up had something derogative to say to the Monterray fans. 5'3" blond chicks were giving them the finger and saying **** you. It was great.

Reactions: UB
Big game today.

6:30pm - Kansas City Sporting SC (1st, Eastern Conf.) plays host to RSL (1st, Western Conf.).

Locally televised: CW30

Watch it online like me at google.com/how to use internets

Last night's game was brutal. Not that I'm one to blame the officials, but that guy sucked donkey balls. He's handed out 7 red cards in only 23 matches.

Not only that, but that Olave red card was garbage. He's a moron. That one pretty much lost it for RSL. Worse than the NBA flopping imo. I missed the spindy red card, was that bad too? And why not even a yellow on the guy(s) knocking Saborio down all night?

The Espindola red was probably deserved. He came in over the top of a player already on the ground with both feet and spikes up. And yes, that Olave red was pure garbage. If I were Kreis, I'd rip that official for the next week and gladly take the fine.

Gotta say...I don't think RSL has played that great in any game this year yet they sit tied for first in the West.