What's new

Rubio trade?

Eminence

Rumors of Rubio being fairly available this offseason. What would people be willing to offer for him, and do we think we could get him for what we could realistically offer?

Just started thinking about it myself, probably post my ideas later.

I saw some fake trades on realgm... Minny fans think he's worth a top 5 pick... I'm not sure he's worth his contract.

He's basically what the floor of Dante Exum's potential is IMO. He's fatally flawed and I don't think his lack of shooting works for us. He's also had some fairly serious injury concerns.

No thanks I'll pass.

He is on the block because T-Wolves don't want to pay him. He is oft injured and can't shoot. Lakers should do it for the #27 and #34 or the Sixers for 3 of their second rounders.

He is on the block because T-Wolves don't want to pay him. He is oft injured and can't shoot. Lakers should do it for the #27 and #34 or the Sixers for 3 of their second rounders.

Sixer's traded MCW because of his inability to shoot. Doubt they turn around and trade for Rubio.

Houston needs a PG and they have picks #18 + #32. They also have some decent young players that Minnie might want. Seems good for both teams.

Rumoured that he and his people want to get out of Minnesota. Minny maybe tired of the injuries and less than special performances. Someone might get a kanter like deal and all the drama that comes with it.

Probably not the Jazz.

I saw some fake trades on realgm... Minny fans think he's worth a top 5 pick... I'm not sure he's worth his contract.

He's basically what the floor of Dante Exum's potential is IMO. He's fatally flawed and I don't think his lack of shooting works for us. He's also had some fairly serious injury concerns.

No thanks I'll pass.

This.
I don't really even want him for free

I'm not interested in trading for him when he is apparently made of glass. Breaks all the time.

Hmm, bit surprised at the general take on his talents (I'd say he's a dang good defender and a better creator than we've had in years, but doesn't fit with his lack of shooting). But at the same time not worth what we'd have to give up to get him due to injury concerns, salary, and fit.

Hmm, bit surprised at the general take on his talents (I'd say he's a dang good defender and a better creator than we've had in years, but doesn't fit with his lack of shooting). But at the same time not worth what we'd have to give up to get him due to injury concerns, salary, and fit.

This.

I'd buy all the Rubio stock at the right price. Alas, it seems the price is hyper-inflated atm

like others said.

1. injury prone

2. we already have somebody who can't shoot well and is developing into a good defender. exum.

dont see it.

Jazz already had an international superstar that was a generational talent. They don't need another one.