What's new

Rubio trade?

Jazz already had an international superstar that was a generational talent. They don't need another one.

We'd not be bringing him in as the big **** on the team though... just as a 4th or 5th option on the floor. Dante is solid, but he could use some help.

We'd not be bringing him in as the big **** on the team though... just as a 4th or 5th option on the floor. Dante is solid, but he could use some help.

I'm sure he'll be totally interested in that...

No, based on injury concerns and finances alone (not to mention paying assets for him.) The T-Wolves should have shown the love to Love. Now he's gone and they can't get rid of Rubio fast enough. IMO, he's overpaid and overrated. Jazz have their PG of the future. They're going to be patient with Exum and not make knee jerk decisions regarding his development.

Rumoured that he and his people want to get out of Minnesota. Minny maybe tired of the injuries and less than special performances. Someone might get a kanter like deal and all the drama that comes with it.

Probably not the Jazz.

well who doesn't? lol I heard Minneapolis is an awesome city buy playing for twolves is different

I'm not sure his play CAN dictate 1st or 2nd option. So whether he's interested doesn't really matter.

Still, he's a big name, and he is probably looking for a big contract to go along with a big role. I highly doubt he's looking to be a 5th option playing limited minutes while we develop his replacement.