What's new

Rudy Gay to miss some time?

I hope not, either, but it’s not a big deal if he misses a bit of the first part. What I’m more concerned about is what “heel surgery” means as this was on his left heel when it was a left Achilles rupture he had.

I hope not, either, but it’s not a big deal if he misses a bit of the first part. What I’m more concerned about is what “heel surgery” means as this was on his left heel when it was a left Achilles rupture he had.

I know it says on Walden's tribune article that it's not a cronic issue (like sports teams are always 100% transparent and open bout these things, right), but i'd guess if it wouldn't be like something related to some plantar fasciitis. Not any expert over medicine at all, just that maybe it'd be my hunch at giving it a try to say what would it be.

Last edited:
Not a doctor, but any kind of lower extremity surgery doesn't sound great for a 35 year old with 33k minutes played.

I comment on the environments I spend time in. Sue me.

I make some ice cold takes, sue me. If you actually have a comment about my take, I'm all ears. Do you have anything to say about my take on Rudy Gay, or do you only care about me? It's really odd to just randomly attack someone personally for making a comment about basketball. Yeah, it does feel like a stalker when someone makes a random personal attack out of the blue on basic NBA comment. You give me more personal attention than my parents did.

I make some ice cold takes, sue me. If you actually have a comment about my take, I'm all ears. Do you have anything to say about my take on Rudy Gay, or do you only care about me? It's really odd to just randomly attack someone personally for making a comment about basketball. Yeah, it does feel like a stalker when someone makes a random personal attack out of the blue on basic NBA comment. You give me more personal attention than my parents did.
I gave my comment on the Rudy Gay situation as it pertains to the team as a whole when I mentioned the opportunity for Paschall.

I see no reason to speculate on the long-term health of Rudy himself because of (a) the lack of publicly available information, and (b) some other internet dudes will do plenty of it.

I didn’t even know he had an Achilles thing…yeah, not a great sign. One good thing that multiple players alluded to on media day is that there’s an understanding that rest throughout the season will be a regular thing.

I’m sure Gay will get all the rest he needs and I don’t think it will effect our record much. If it does, looks like we’re prioritizing health and that’s a good thing IMO.

I just get a little uneasy looking at how old a lot of our roster is. I think we have a lot of exceptional players in the sense that what they are doing at their respective ages is not typical. It can’t last forever though.

Hopefully the time off from the vets gives the opportunity for some of the younger guys to step in and establish themselves.