What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

I remember Ron Artest saying he was going to dominate the game with defense and said “I’m gonna be foulin’, I’m gonna be flagrant foulin’!”
Lol.
Metta world peace indeed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Plus doesn't Rudy get like a million dollars or something if he is an all star? Technicality or not, a million bucks is a million bucks

He doesn't get it if he's an injury replacement sadly. Not sure we could amend his contract incentives, but as it is written I heard injury replacement doesn't count.

Media stated that Gobert only gets the bonus if he is selected originally. He would not get the bonus if names as an injury replacement.
**** it then. He should turn it down

He doesn't get it if he's an injury replacement sadly. Not sure we could amend his contract incentives, but as it is written I heard injury replacement doesn't count.

If it's a contract incentive I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz just gave it to him anyway since he is an f'n all star.

If it's a contract incentive I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz just gave it to him anyway since he is an f'n all star.

I don't think they can... or I would agree with you.

Okay so just a little tin foil hat feeling I have. AD already knows he can't play. The NBA tells him to stay silent until the very last second about it. AD announces it Saturday. The NBA uses the late timing as an excuse to get golden boy Luka into the all star game. "since he's already in Charlotte".

Okay so just a little tin foil hat feeling I have. AD already knows he can't play. The NBA tells him to stay silent until the very last second about it. AD announces it Saturday. The NBA uses the late timing as an excuse to get golden boy Luka into the all star game. "since he's already in Charlotte".

That feels like something that could happen... I think Rudy is enjoying some vacation time. Not a conspiracy thing to me though... don’t think they care enough.

If Luka gets in over DM then the Jazz need to raise hell with the league. You’re going to have two all-stars from the lottery-bound Mavs? That would be a joke

Next year, it'll be even more tougher for Rudy and Donovan to make the All-star I think. They'll have to go up against Luka and KP too. What hurts Utah players the most is always starting out slow with the season, which is why they get overlooked. If Rudy and Donovan want to make it next year, they have to start out strong and stay consistent. But it's easier said then done however.

It's all PR, so the league will have those in it they generate the most buzz. Obviously this year they decided that a career participation trophy for Dirk and Wade was more important than recognizing the reigning DPOY. At least from a PR standpoint.