What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

Anthony Davis isn't going, so Rudy is likely going, but like he said, it wouldn't be the same.

edit: nvm, he may or may not go. I guess his injury isn't as bad as I thought and he might return to play regular games before the all-star game.
If he gets traded, he will play in the game. If he isn't traded, the Pelicans will keep him benched. I doubt either way Rudy goes, it's usually reserved for injuries.

It got a decent amount when it happened, IIRC he was even contacted by some adult video producers about a contract after he retires from the NBA. I don't think it was an accident though, his ego got stroked and swole right up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought everyone would remember that... he had a rough summer... bar fights, dick pics, etc.

It got a decent amount when it happened, IIRC he was even contacted by some adult video producers about a contract after he retires from the NBA. I don't think it was an accident though, his ego got stroked and swole right up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app
Lol, no I meant Rudy’s comment should have gotten more pub with context.

The allstar event has been a joke for some time now if you leave the exceptions. I don’t really care if players like him get snubbed but I can understand how Rudy feels about not getting selected, you dream these kinds of things to happen in your career. I just hope that his skin gets thicker and heart gets colder against the Jazz-hating NBA. The only thing he needs to be obsessed about is using who or what he hates as a punching bag to fire him up. Pretty much what he did so far, but more intense.

Also Ricky Rubio’s quote to support his teammate was spot on. Rudy should feel lucky not to waste his career in a club that would sell him out when they had a chance, which also is full of teammates that actually feel bad for him lile his family is would.

Rudy's response was perfect. He acted like he didnt know about it but you knew he was sitting on that comeback probably hours ahead of time. Never change rudy.

Rudy's response was perfect. He acted like he didnt know about it but you knew he was sitting on that comeback probably hours ahead of time. Never change rudy.
I feel like Angie fed him that. Nothing but snark. Jazz twitter has been awesome since she took over.

Great comeback and all but Rudy knew about the tweet. Everyone knows Rudy knew about the tweet.

I could see Mitchell getting it because he's already going to be there. I'd be really surprised if they didn't give it to a Jazz player