What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

I hope Rudy blocks every ****ing shot tonight! And grabs every day and rebound! And **** Draymond Green. Dick kicking bitch!

one thing I want to say about IT, and the two Warriors talking about this--

- IT is just saying something to cling onto whatever waning relevancy he has left (note his mention of "I hope you get to be an all-star, LIKE ME! It was cool!")

- Draymong and Iguodala coming after Rudy is an endorsement of the fear they feel for the Jazz, tbh. You don't see them trying to punk players on the Kings, and so forth. They're trying to get inside the head of someone they perceive as a rival, and problematic for their team. I get it-- but Rudy has to see it as that, and use it to his advantage instead of takign the future match-ups too personal and worsening his level of play as a consequence.

Warriors celebration when they beat the jazz at Vivint earlier this season showed they feared the jazz.

Damn, Rudy is trending worldwide on twitter.

Kinda surprised Draymond said something. When Rudy was on Chris Haynes's podcast, Chris brought up several times how much Draymond respects Rudy's game and his competitiveness.

IT and Draymond make an *** out of themselves on Twitter. Shocker.

Excited to watch Rudy drop a big steamy turd on the W's February 12th.

Meh, All Star is such a joke when Gobert does not make it and Lowry and Simmons do. Just wait they will give Sixers 3d allstar in Butler instead of Oladipo or will give it to Wade LMAO.
Why should Simmons not have?

Coaches have no excuse to not vote Rudy in.

But..
Everyone knows its hard to get recognition in Utah... so starting the season off so slow and being involved in way too many blowouts has obviously come back to bite Rudy. And if that is the case then I have no sympathy, those 1st 2 months were garbage and inexcusable.
So how do you explain KAT getting a spot. His team has a losing record. Rudy did not play like garbage when the team was losing. Mitchell and Rubio were the ones playing like garbage.

Blin, a lot of hate by black players towards European players these days which probably is fueled by Mark Cuban's controversial comparison and those dumbass hoopleheads are trying to make fun of Rudy.

Draymond Green making fun of Rudy getting emotional because he was 100% snubbed from the ASG while also being the same guy that called up KD crying in the parking lot of Oracle after one of the biggest chokes in sports history is too ironic.

Rudy being snubbed reminds me of when AC Green was chosen back in the day over Karl Malone. Karl went on to score 61 that night. And ate souls and said a big F U! To the league. I don’t expect Rudy to go for 61. But I do expect some deep emotions and a mad mootha phooka tonight.

But I knew it would happen. The NBA is about offense. They could care less about the defensive side of the ball. I fear if they had it their way, they would disallow defending and let the offense score 200 points a game with mesmerizing circus flying tricks and dunks. Kind of like the all star game. Sad that it’s lost all competitiveness.

Rudy is my favorite jazz man of all time. Love you Rudy

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I know everyone here is like "perfect, I wanna see angry Rudy" etc. but honestly I just want this dude to get the gratification he deserves.

He is the epitome of someone who's internalized constraining his game and doing every little thing for his team in order to get wins. He is so prideful, and it hurts so ****ing much to see the likes of Lamarcus ****ING Aldridge get this ahead of him.

I'm heartbroken for him. He deserves this. I hope someone blows their ACL and he goes instead of them-- and I hope he gets to go and fill in for the following 5 years or so.

As for Donovan makign that post about "being snubbed" -- come on, man. Yours is a meh snub, Gobert's is one of the worst I've seen in the last 5-10 years.

Anthony Davis isn't going, so Rudy is likely going, but like he said, it wouldn't be the same.

edit: nvm, he may or may not go. I guess his injury isn't as bad as I thought and he might return to play regular games before the all-star game.