What's new

Rudy Gobert All-Star watch

Two thoughts.

1. He got robbed

2. Gobert and Mitchell about to leave the NBA looking like this

upload_2019-1-31_17-14-59.jpeg

OMG he misses out on a $1M bonus because of this... if he was not pissed before... oh ****.

I ****ing hope so, complete joke that guys like LMA and KAT got picked over Gobert.

And Klay... he's the fourth most important player on his team and having a down year.

FOH west coaches!

I have really bad news for the rest of the league though... Pissed off Rudy Gobert is a *************.

Two thoughts.

1. He got robbed

2. Gobert and Mitchell about to leave the NBA looking like this

View attachment 6697
Two thoughts.
1. Utah's defense is overrated...too many blowout losses.
2. Rudy and Donovan about to leave Salt Lake looking like that as they realize, just like Gordon before them, that making the all-star team is really, really hard in Utard.

Two thoughts.
1. Utah's defense is overrated...too many blowout losses.
2. Rudy and Donovan about to leave Salt Lake looking like that as they realize, just like Gordon before them, that making the all-star team is really, really hard in Utard.

Rudy and DM aren't ******* though... so they will welcome the challenge.

The guy is putting up numbers that put him in the MVP discussion. Not to win, but in the discussion with that class of player. He leads the league in win shares. Every player to lead the league in win shares since at least 2000 has won at least one MVP, with the exception of CP3 in '08, when he also finished 2nd in MVP voting.

Gobert will make the game. The league isn't stupid enough to pass on him.
Jazz fans seem to be the only ones who don’t think it’s a lock.

Rudy will be there.
These posts didn't age well.

I'm not even a little bit surprised. It's the nba

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app