What's new

Rudy Gobert has got to go

What was I wrong about? Saying Gobert isn't untouchable?

Yeah, um, ok, dude.

It's all there. An honest person would just own it, you know? I don't think your takes on this deserve any more time. If you want to go back and correct them yourself I would respect the hell out of that move.

It's all there. An honest person would just own it, you know? I don't think your takes on this deserve any more time. If you want to go back and correct them yourself I would respect the hell out of that move.
Quote something you have issues or disagree with instead of writing some generic response that shows you don't even know what you have issues with.

Thanks,

Hehepeepeecaca

Quote something you have issue or disagree with instead of writing some generic response that shows you don't even know what you have issues with.

Thanks,

Hehepeepeecaca

Nah like I said it's not worth the time. I read through the whole thing which is why I called you out by name. You were all over the place. If you don't understand why at this point you likely never will or are just going to stubbornly argue. It's not worth any more of my time. Cheers.

Nah like I said it's not worth the time. I read through the whole thing which is why I called you out by name. You were all over the place. If you don't understand why at this point you likely never will or are just going to stubbornly argue. It's not worth any more of my time. Cheers.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it's all over the place, then it should be easy to find. I dare you to quote one thing you have issues with where I was totally wrong.

If you can't, sthu and stay in your lane.

Hehepeepeecaca

Not a banner year for Archie Moses hot takes.
Lol.

You guys can keep saying this, but it's trash. Quote something I said in this thread (outside of the NO draft pick thing I misinterpreted and admitted I was wrong about their draft pick.)

This is like a dog returning to its vomit. There's no point of even posting in this thread. This thread practically shows the level of reading comprehension on Jazzfanz and people being sheeple and trying to clown someone because others are.

Again, quote me, brah.

Lol.

You guys can keep saying this, but it's trash. Quote something I said in this thread (outside of the NO draft pick thing I misinterpreted and admitted I was wrong about their draft pick.)

This is like a dog returning to its vomit. There's no point of even posting in this thread. This thread practically shows the level of reading comprehension on Jazzfanz and people being sheeple and trying to clown someone because others are.

Again, quote me, brah.
I was replying to someone who already brought out the quote. You really wanna come and say “oh so what we wouldn’t trade Gobert for ANYTHING?!?!, see I wasn’t technically wrong” is there a worse way to defend a ****** take?

Gobert is easily our most important player and will never be traded, so what you said was incredibly stupid. Same with Mitchell “AT THE TIME I wasn’t wrong!!!” No **** Sherlock. Usually opinions need to hold up for longer than a week. You said you were very unimpressed with Mitchell, we said give him time YOU WERE WRONG. You can’t change your opinion every time to fit with what is currently happening. Otherwise what is the point?

It’s only a good take if it is proven over time to be correct, it is a ****** and WRONG take to say something and it is shown to not be the case shortly after. Changing your stance at that point and then saying “well at the time I was right har har” does not mean ANYTHING.

You can’t change your opinion every time to fit with what is currently happening. Otherwise what is the point?

This is the part that gets me. Yes, I make assessments based off of what I've seen during a certain time period. What's the point? I like to discuss the "live in the now and what I've seen so far" on the discussion forum. To have a hot take, one does not have to predict the future. Not sure why this rubs so many people wrong. I'm not flipping my political beliefs, I'm evaluating reality.

This is the part that gets me. Yes, I make assessments based off of what I've seen during a certain time period. What's the point? I like to discuss the "live in the now and what I've seen so far" on the discussion forum. To have a hot take, one does not have to predict the future. Not sure why this rubs so many people wrong. I'm not flipping my political beliefs, I'm evaluating reality.
Literally anyone can do this though.

*Jazz are winning games without Gobert*
Well Gobert must not be important! Easiest analysis ever

Or
I’m glad the Jazz are beating these (bad) teams but we know Gobert is an amazing defender and we won’t go anywhere without him.

What the better take? What took more analysis? And most importantly, which was correct?

After the Cavs trades at the deadline you could say “wow they beat the Celtics and Thunder on the road and they look like they are having a great time and playing very well. Cavs are back.” Easy

Or you could’ve said “New team playing hard with eachother for the first few games, but how about we see them play more than two games, because they didn’t get much better talent wise.”

If you want to say that all you’re doing is evaluating the exact second we are living in at the time of any of your posts then okay. But I’m not sure why anyone should care about analysis that anyone on Earth is capable of.

Literally anyone can do this though.

*Jazz are winning games without Gobert*
Well Gobert must not be important! Easiest analysis ever

Or
I’m glad the Jazz are beating these (bad) teams but we know Gobert is an amazing defender and we won’t go anywhere without him.

What the better take? What took more analysis? And most importantly, which was correct?

After the Cavs trades at the deadline you could say “wow they beat the Celtics and Thunder on the road and they look like they are having a great time and playing very well. Cavs are back.” Easy

Or you could’ve said “New team playing hard with eachother for the first few games, but how about we see them play more than two games, because they didn’t get much better talent wise.”

If you want to say that all you’re doing is evaluating the exact second we are living in at the time of any of your posts then okay. But I’m not sure why anyone should care about analysis that anyone on Earth is capable of.
I invite you to read the thread, dude.

20 pages? Nah. I read enough Mitchell analysis at the beginning of the year.

You’re welcome to quote yourself if you have some non reactionary takes that you’d like me to be made aware of.