What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

if you listen to his whole podcast he then went on to say that he respected Rudy more for standing up for himself and that basically calling a teammate a bitch you have to accept whatever comes at you as a consequence.

Yeah you can be a fan and completely disagree with someone or not like things they do. I am a huge Stockton fan but I think his stance on vaccines is ludicrous, for example. I love Rudy, this was a bad look for him. He would have been better off just walking away out of the huddle, and taking himself out of the game. He needs to show some class. But sometimes you get pushed further than you can take and you snap, it is stupid and wrong but it happens to us all. Not an excuse but it is understandable. Doesn't lessen the fact that he is one of my favorite Jazz players of all time.
This. It's tough to separate a player on the court, playing a game from what happens when the clock isn't running. My three favorite players all time are Stockton, Malone, and Gobert.

The first is is a conspiracy anti-vaxer, the second impregnated a 13 year old when he was 20, and the last often acts like a child. BTW I know one of these is not like the others.

When you're looking to Draymond kick them in the nuts Green for opinions something is wrong

tumblr_mq0kgxFuDM1s2dkmso1_250.gif
But that's Green's purse and he doesn't know you.

Man, the headlines I see for Draymond’s podcast are so misleading. As others pointed out, while he did throw a few digs at Rudy he mostly took Rudy’s on this one.

Everyone had SloMo back
Anderson called him a bitch, I would’ve done more than Gobert. Green hilariously was on Goberts side too. I don’t really know who’s to blame honestly, but I don’t think it’s all on Gobert.

The way I understand it is Anderson got on Gobert to play better, Gobert had been playing better, but then started having back spasms. Just from the dialogue alone paints Anderson as a complete douche. I’m pretty sure if it was me he said those things to in that situation we would’ve had another malice at the palace type situation.

Now I hold Gobert to a higher standard than myself. But I understand why he did as he did. Green pretty much said Gobert was right to not just take the verbal lashing Anderson dished out and gained some respect for Gobert not just taking it.

Anderson called him a bitch, I would’ve done more than Gobert. Green hilariously was on Goberts side too. I don’t really know who’s to blame honestly, but I don’t think it’s all on Gobert.

The way I understand it is Anderson got on Gobert to play better, Gobert had been playing better, but then started having back spasms. Just from the dialogue alone paints Anderson as a complete douche. I’m pretty sure if it was me he said those things to in that situation we would’ve had another malice at the palace type situation.

Now I hold Gobert to a higher standard than myself. But I understand why he did as he did. Green pretty much said Gobert was right to not just take the verbal lashing Anderson dished out and gained some respect for Gobert not just taking it.

i watched Anderson's post practice interview today and wow for a pretty ave player he is amazingly full of himself

Who watch this year Rudy? I do. He not have good this year. Check stat 13 point, 11 rebound, 1.4 block, lowest since rookie. He no have below 2 block all other years. He not so fast, not jump well like before. Teammates no look for him, only Mike.

I
Who watch this year Rudy? I do. He not have good this year. Check stat 13 point, 11 rebound, 1.4 block, lowest since rookie. He no have below 2 block all other years. He not so fast, not jump well like before. Teammates no look for him, only Mike.
It very strange cos he was very good during Euro basket. I think they reached the final? (Confirm?)

Lol. Twolves showed us what they think of him. They don’t even want him playing. What will they do without all those screen assists?

Lol. Twolves showed us what they think of him. They don’t even want him playing. What will they do without all those screen assists?
They play well without Rudy several games this year. But tomorrow, AD will probably destroy KAT in 2 quarters and LAkers will ended shooting 30 FT against 10. I agree with you on the fact that Minny suspend Rudy for one game when Slomo got nothing. Unfair, you can insult people without consequences. This organization is bad, i just hope Mike and Rudy get out of there asap.

What happened to Rudy?

He should know that critics of this trade are out by now. Then he seemingly goes out of his way to give them ammo by punching the one teammate who actually passes him the ball? Just stupid. He should just mind his own business and let Towns self destruct.

Ya you can lol
No you MUST defend you rmanliness through violence!! It is the way!! What are you, some kind of *****!!! It is far better to go to jail and embarrass your entire family rather than let anyone question your manliness!!! The last thing you want is people thinking you can actually resolve conflict through discussion and building on common beliefs, that is leftist propaganda ********!! TOXIC MASCULINITY FTW!!!

No you MUST defend you rmanliness through violence!! It is the way!! What are you, some kind of *****!!! It is far better to go to jail and embarrass your entire family rather than let anyone question your manliness!!! The last thing you want is people thinking you can actually resolve conflict through discussion and building on common beliefs, that is leftist propaganda ********!! TOXIC MASCULINITY FTW!!!

This.
And i get it. There was a time in my life when i would fight someone over calling me a bitch. And, not gonna lie, i still might. But i really hope im not that stupid anymore.

If anyone called me a bitch today my plan would be to just walk away and ignore it. Even if they kept at it. I have a family and good job and bills to pay. Lose a fight and maybe you get severely injured and jeopardize those things. Win a fight and you still might get injured AND go to jail AND get sued and jeopardize all those things. Hell, i might prefer to lose the fight when looking at those scenarios. Best case is to just avoid fights completely and at all costs.