What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

0l
This.
And i get it. There was a time in my life when i would fight someone over calling me a bitch. And, not gonna lie, i still might. But i really hope im not that stupid anymore.

If anyone called me a bitch today my plan would be to just walk away and ignore it. Even if they kept at it. I have a family and good job and bills to pay. Lose a fight and maybe you get severely injured and jeopardize those things. Win a fight and you still might get injured AND go to jail AND get sued and jeopardize all those things. Hell, i might prefer to lose the fight when looking at those scenarios. Best case is to just avoid fights completely and at all costs.
That would be my plan too.

In defense of Gobert though, he's working a job in a pretty competitive environment where machismo (for lack of a better word) is still a thing, and it probably wasn't the only time Anderson said it. Additionally, Anderson apparently was telling him to block shots or something and was calling him a bitch while he played this game hurt. So I can see where Gobert is coming from. He should have just told Anderson that his wang was small or something, but I don't think Gobert is the complete villain here like many are making him out to be.

Yep. Gobert’s better response would’ve been to laughingly say, “Yeah, you’re the epitome of manliness Kyle…nice ****ing forehead.”
Making Kyle swing on HIM would’ve been something. But given how baked in the narrative on Gobert is, he would’ve been dogged on for being rushed also.

0l

That would be my plan too.

In defense of Gobert though, he's working a job in a pretty competitive environment where machismo (for lack of a better word) is still a thing, and it probably wasn't the only time Anderson said it. Additionally, Anderson apparently was telling him to block shots or something and was calling him a bitch while he played this game hurt. So I can see where Gobert is coming from. He should have just told Anderson that his wang was small or something, but I don't think Gobert is the complete villain here like many are making him out to be.

Agreed. Plus you cant get away with throwing a punch if you are nba player in that situation. There are people to break it up and you have job security (guaranteed contract) and you are set for life financially.

For gobert worst case scenario is he kocks out anderson and get suspended and fined and maybe sued but still has an amazing job and is rich as ****.

Me throwing a punch in a walmart parking lot or something could literally ruin my entire life in a worst case scenario.

T-Wolves president: Gobert's behavior was 'embarrassing'

Some people use world but i'm not sure they know the sense. Calling Rudy fraudulent is as stupid as calling Don a superstar. Rudy is 3 times best defender in NBA, leading season rebound and block many years, that's not fraudulent. Don is a star player not a superstar yet, the day he carry his team to a title, he will get the superstar status.

I totally understand some fans in Minny considering they pay way too much for Rudy. I also understand people beeing disapointing with Rudy season as he did not get a good one. Overpaid probably, overated ( this year) probably, but fraudulent, come on.....

Some people use world but i'm not sure they know the sense. Calling Rudy fraudulent is as stupid as calling Don a superstar. Rudy is 3 times best defender in NBA, leading season rebound and block many years, that's not fraudulent. Don is a star player not a superstar yet, the day he carry his team to a title, he will get the superstar status.

I totally understand some fans in Minny considering they pay way too much for Rudy. I also understand people beeing disapointing with Rudy season as he did not get a good one. Overpaid probably, overated ( this year) probably, but fraudulent, come on.....
He is a fraud offensively

14 pt per game, i would not call that a fraud or 90% of NBA playwers are a fraud. But i agree with you, never managing to get a decent shoot is not a good achievement.
My issue is his inability or willingness to improve his offensive game he simply does not have a desire for it. He will be a counterfeit in my books

My issue is his inability or willingness to improve his offensive game he simply does not have a desire for it. He will be a counterfeit in my books
You think that Rudy Gobert has no desire for an offensive game?

Have you met a human? No, ****ing seriously, have you met a human?

Get ****ing real, man.

You think that Rudy Gobert has no desire for an offensive game?

Have you met a human? No, ****ing seriously, have you met a human?

Get ****ing real, man.
Coming to terms with him sucking as an offensive basketball player is hard to accept especially from individuals like you. Ainge knew he was a scrub and dealt his ***, now Minnesota is seeing it. He will go down as being the worst trade in NBA history and the twolves definitely have buyers remorse. Do yourself a favor and calm the F down. Kessler has already surpassed him.

Coming to terms with him sucking as an offensive basketball player is hard to accept especially from individuals like you. Ainge knew he was a scrub and dealt his ***, now Minnesota is seeing it. He will go down as being the worst trade in NBA history and the twolves definitely have buyers remorse. Do yourself a favor and calm the F down. Kessler has already surpassed him.
You are avoiding the point.

You said he had no desire for an offensive game. You said that.

That is what I objected to. You think Gobert just arrogantly has rejected developing an offensive game?

That's what you did and that was dumb.