What's new

Rudy Gobert, model teammate?

The dude called him a bitch.

There is obviously something there though. I still think it mostly comes down to what it cost to get Gobert (and how much he is paid) and players just really resenting that.
Why do so many people refer to Rudy as a b!tch? DLo, SlowMo, etc etc

Why do so many people refer to Rudy as a b!tch? DLo, SlowMo, etc etc
Jealousy at his accolades, what he cost to obtain in a trade, and money he makes mostly, but like I said, I'm sure there is something there outside of that too.

You don’t win defensive player of the year if you suck. You certainly don’t win multiple! You may not like him, but I think his poor play was more of a system issue. I wonder if he’ll get traded to Atlanta for Pennie’s on the dollar.
Rudy suck, I tell you already before this. Not only NBA but teammates no like Rudy. He cause Jazz break up but hear members blame Don. You see how teammates even other team players love Don while they no love Rudy? You see other team players hug Rudy? That is funny. Rudy not be liked guy.

Rudy suck, I tell you already before. Not only NBA but teammates no like Rudy. He cause Jazz break up but hear members blame Don. You see how teammates even other team players love Don while they no love Rudy? You see other team players hug Rudy? That is funny. Rudy not be liked guy.
Your fake *** schtick is DAF.