What's new

Rudy Gobert sucks at basketball

Rudy may want to slim down a bit. He spent so much time slowly bulking up, but it might be time to cut some weight to save his knees and help him get up a bit faster. Guys just know he isn't jumping anymore.

Youngjefe is a funny troll!! Rudy was slow this 2 games but French team play so bad. Did not use Rudy at all in offense. With Mike, im pretty sure Rudy will be back to his 14/12 stat. I'm more worry about his defense as he really struggle in this part.

I should pull up the conversation where multiple guys were arguing with me saying Rudy was going to be an outlier and be dominant well into his 30’s. Good times.

He had one field goal attempt in the box score. That's on his coach and teammates.

He's slower though. Ainge was brilliant to blow it up when he did.

He had one field goal attempt in the box score. That's on his coach and teammates.

He's slower though. Ainge was brilliant to blow it up when he did.
Good resume of the issue. France team does not have PG able to feed him. So he waste a lot of energy for nothing which affect his overall game. Can he bounce back? i think he will but i don't think Minny will got the Rudy from Utah,. So it was a smart move from DA.

Although rudy in utah was great to watch, we got out at the perfect time..... the bank also came at the same time.

He worked on his body but I have a really hard time seeing him work on his game. He can't catch a bounce pass after being in the league for so long and he's just awful outside of 3 feet

Do yall recall the long chains about Gobert vs Mitchell being the problem post jazz playoff exits?

Gobert is a liability against small ball and Quin won't adjust... Trade Gobert.

Mitchell/Conley/Ingles/E'rebody won't or can't defend on the wing and so it is not Gobert... its perimeter defending. Trade Mitchell.

We were all wrong. Ainge got it right. The correct answer was trade BOTH!!!

But man were some of us right about Gobert!

So weird that people use how Rudy is playing now to bash how he played in the past.

He’s clearly alien down. He was great in utah. He gets unfairly blamed for the clippers fiasco. But I put most the blame on the perimeter defense Gobert was forced to be everywhere at the same time. In my opinion whether Mitchell and Gobert got along or not they were a bad match and Gobert with the perimeter players we had was a bad match. The Jazz failed at putting athletic wings together that could defend. The jazz were always too OK infatuated with players that could shoot good and nothing else.

He’s clearly alien down. He was great in utah. He gets unfairly blamed for the clippers fiasco. But I put most the blame on the perimeter defense Gobert was forced to be everywhere at the same time. In my opinion whether Mitchell and Gobert got along or not they were a bad match and Gobert with the perimeter players we had was a bad match. The Jazz failed at putting athletic wings together that could defend. The jazz were always too OK infatuated with players that could shoot good and nothing else.

Meant to say slowing down not alien down