What's new

Rudy not content with being "the team that's close every year."

Rudy and Donavan 100% walk. Thats my bet. You can quote me.

They both want to win. A few more years of mediocre trades and managing conservatively is going to wear on them. They are young and still full of hope right now. Wait til cynicism and the reality of the situation they are in sets in. Their good nature will turn to whats best for them. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

The only thing that saves this franchise and keeps them here is if the Jazz strike gold a 3rd time and draft a stud late in the draft, and he develops quickly. Odds of that happening? You guessed it. Slim to none.

This is so dumb.

What a naive fan base we have. How many times do you have to see them not go for broke to know that, they arent going for broke? Ever.

If you think that guy who puts us over the top is walking through that door via free agency or trade, you sir are smoking too much dope. Especially considering the fact that we arent in the position to do that now. Our window to manage correctly has slammed shut. Its hopes and prayers now.

Korver for threeeee. Weeeeeeee!!

Rudy and Donavan 100% walk. Thats my bet. You can quote me.

They both want to win. A few more years of mediocre trades and managing conservatively is going to wear on them. They are young and still full of hope right now. Wait til cynicism and the reality of the situation they are in sets in. Their good nature will turn to whats best for them. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

The only thing that saves this franchise and keeps them here is if the Jazz strike gold a 3rd time and draft a stud late in the draft, and he develops quickly. Odds of that happening? You guessed it. Slim to none.

Donovan cant walk. He will be restricted

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

This is so dumb.

What a naive fan base we have. How many times do you have to see them not go for broke to know that, they arent going for broke? Ever.

If you think that guy who puts us over the top is walking through that door via free agency or trade, you sir are smoking too much dope. Especially considering the fact that we arent in the position to do that now. Our window to manage correctly has slammed shut. Its hopes and prayers now.

Korver for threeeee. Weeeeeeee!!

You dont seem very happy. Doom and gloom!

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

if we make a move, we will be a contender. that simple

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Upgrade Rubio and Crowder and we're there.

Without Rubio, Rudy's dunks will be cut in half! Crowder is a ball buster on defense and does more little things to help us win than anybody else we could get for the money And he hits 3 pointers when needed most! Keep these two guys and just add a couple of dead eye shooters and we are back in business for a division title, home court advantage and advancing in the playoffs!

Rudy wants to win. I'd rather he be vocal about it than be content with simply making the playoffs and perhaps getting past the first round.

At least we know there will be some moves this off season. Bringing back a similar team, talent-wise would anger the fans and media as it should.

Without Rubio, Rudy's dunks will be cut in half! Crowder is a ball buster on defense and does more little things to help us win than anybody else we could get for the money And he hits 3 pointers when needed most! Keep these two guys and just add a couple of dead eye shooters and we are back in business for a division title, home court advantage and advancing in the playoffs!

I love Crowder's passion and toughness (and contract) but to put things in perspective, according to Locke, he had more "wide open" 3's than any 4 in the NBA - and he shot 35% on them. You can plug A LOT of players into that slot and get equal or greater production.

Without Rubio, Rudy's dunks will be cut in half!

Rubio missed about 12 games over the last two years!
Go ahead and look up those games and check out Rudy's stats!
Spoiler alert, he (and the team) was better without Rubio!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rubio missed about 12 games over the last two years!
Go ahead and look up those games and check out Rudy's stats!
Spoiler alert, he (and the team) was better without Rubio!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Agreed.

And you had nowhere near enough exclamation points!!!!n