What's new

Rudy's flop called most embarrassing in NBA's history?

MVP

I somehow missed it during the game. While it is certainly bad I don't think it can't beat Bosh, LeBron or some other outrageous flops I have seen. What's your take?

Here is list of top 10 bad flops lol...

Ginobili, Varejao and Divac were super crafty and annoying floppers too, but I think the worst is Lebron. Dude is built like freight train and yet falls to the ground after slightest contact.

The worst one in NBA history is still Baron Davis just falling to the floor without anyone touching him at a all. At least there was contact with Gobert.

I somehow missed it during the game. While it is certainly bad I don't think it can't beat Bosh, LeBron or some other outrageous flops I have seen. What's your take?

Here is list of top 10 bad flops lol...

Holy hell the site with the top 10 list is the worst web site in the world. 2 pop-up video ads plus persistent half-screen video ad and 3 banners that popped up, all of them without an X to close them. I didn't see a single video I came for, but they sure as hell got their ad revenue.

Worst (or maybe best?) flop ever.

Funny thing about that was the jazz broadcast didnt catch it. Luckily there was a golden state broadcast out there on the web, otherwise golden state fans probably would've kept it a secret.

Yeah, I was embarrassed for him on that flop. It was terrible and weird. Thanks so much for reminding me of it after I'd blocked it from memory.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ginobili, Varejao and Divac were super crafty and annoying floppers too, but I think the worst is Lebron. Dude is built like freight train and yet falls to the ground after slightest contact.

If I had one wish from a magical NBA genie I would request Lebron be sent back to start his career 20 years earlier (1983) and watch him get bitch slapped on a nightly basis by Charles Oakley, Laimbeer, Barkley, Malone, ect. ect... all throughout the 80's and 90's.

If I had one wish from a magical NBA genie I would request Lebron be sent back to start his career 20 years earlier (1983) and watch him get bitch slapped on a nightly basis by Charles Oakley, Laimbeer, Barkley, Malone, ect. ect... all throughout the 80's and 90's.

LeBron would absolutely torch everyone in the 80’s and 90’s.

I remember this. If anything Memo was holding him up lol.

Rudy was just testing the ridiculously inconsistent officiating last night.
I actually was proud of Rudy.
The refs took him out of the game yet he was still trying to help his team win from the sideline. That's competitiveness.
If they would have called the technical (the announcers seemed to think there would be a tech called) then maybe that would have made a difference in the outcome.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app