What's new

Rudy's flop called most embarrassing in NBA's history?

Totally different rules allowing for way more physical defense. Put Rodman or Pippen in prime on him and Lebron would be average at best.
Just had to quote this in case it gets edited later. I'm not a LeBron fan at all, but this is silly at best.

Totally different rules allowing for way more physical defense. Put Rodman or Pippen in prime on him and Lebron would be average at best.
Lol
LeBron has an extremely high bbiq and work ethic. Funny that you think he couldn't/wouldn't adjust to rule changes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol
LeBron has an extremely high bbiq and work ethic. Funny that you think he couldn't/wouldn't adjust to rule changes.

Rodman thinks he has no moves and his game is too simple. And all he is got is the size. He said Pippen would lock him down before he would even need to defend him. Now I know Rodman may not be very popular here but dude despite his off court antics was a master of his craft and actually studied the game and had amazing defensive IQ in his prime. So I think his opinion needs to be taken into consideration.

Lol

I mean he’s bigger and stronger than MJ and a better shooter and passer but sure he wouldn’t be able to handle a guy hand checking him. If he was allowed to bulldoze those guys he might even be more effective. Because humans evolve and make progress if you placed prime Lebron against prime Jordan I’d take Lebron all day.

VCRs were the **** back in the day but ultra HD video on demand is better mmmmkay.

It is a bad flop. He needs to stop doing it. He does it a lot in games and it takes him out of the play. When he flops and he doesn't get back on defense because of it drives me crazy.

LeBron would absolutely torch everyone in the 80’s and 90’s.
LeBron would fall down, glare and bitch at the refs for the no-call, while the other team made a fast-break of it. lol

Reactions: MVP
LeBron would fall down, glare and bitch at the refs for the no-call, while the other team made a fast-break of it. lol
Nah, he does that in today's game cause it works. He is a very smart basketball player.

If flopping and acting and whining weren't rewarded and were instead punished then you wouldn't see it anymore. He wants to win. Whining and flopping helps you win unfortunately

Rodman thinks he has no moves and his game is too simple. And all he is got is the size. He said Pippen would lock him down before he would even need to defend him. Now I know Rodman may not be very popular here but dude despite his off court antics was a master of his craft and actually studied the game and had amazing defensive IQ in his prime. So I think his opinion needs to be taken into consideration.

lmao, what a terrible take

You gotta admit, Rudy flopping like that was so hilarious. So cringey and embarrassing. I was like... wtf? I mean damn Rudy, last year you poke fun at covid-19 and now you almost shut the playoffs down with that cringey flop. lol

Lol yeah what would Rodman know
I mean, Rodman also said "It’s really not a comparison. If Lebron was playing in the late 80’s or early 90’s, he’s just an average player."

He has objectively moronic takes on LeBron. And to be blunt, it's real silly for somebody to condescendingly defer to the former player's opinion when it's both stupid and hundreds of other former and current players would obviously disagree.

Last edited:

Not NBA history, but this is still the worst flop I've seen just in terms of late reaction.

Rudy's was bad, but acting wise it was pretty solid.

Not NBA history, but this is still the worst flop I've seen just in terms of late reaction.

Rudy's was bad, but acting wise it was pretty solid.

Ya that one was already posted a ways back. I called it the worst flop of all time. Hilarious.