What's new

Rule Clarification; Trolling

No, I confirmed that it'll all come down to my word versus yours. Besides, didn't you make a resolution to stop screenshotting?

Nah Mods/admin can look into your Inbox to confirm the message as proof if need be.

Still waiting for screenshot of proof.

Nah Mods/admin can look into your Inbox to confirm the message as proof if need be.

Actually not. Or at least, not easily. Mods can't do it at all, and admins can only do it with difficulty. I'd have to either reset your password and login as you (which I could do, but not without your knowledge), install a modification to the admin software (which Jason could certainly do and I may or may not be able to do), or else sift through the raw forum database (which I've no idea how to do even if I do have the power (not sure), but again which Jason might be able to do).

Actually not. Or at least, not easily. Mods can't do it at all, and admins can only do it with difficulty. I'd have to either reset your password and login as you (which I could do, but not without your knowledge), install a modification to the admin software (which Jason could certainly do and I may or may not be able to do), or else sift through the raw forum database (which I've no idea how to do even if I do have the power (not sure), but again which Jason might be able to do).

Thanks for clarifying Colton.

But all this is academic at this point since NAOS can't even provide a screenshot of the PM in question as a preliminary proof.

Thanks for clarifying Colton.

But all this is academic at this point since NAOS can't even provide a screenshot of the PM in question as a preliminary proof.

I'm not surprised that you'd support total loss of privacy and the institution of extreme police surveillance.