What's new

Russell Harden slaps phone of Jazz fan

He would never have called a white man a flopper.

:cool:

I agree the guy was annoying and they shouldn’t be allowed to get up into the players personal space, but did he really only call him a flopper?

Good lord. Jazz fans are going to be merciless tomorrow if that’s all it takes to get their #1 option riled up. Hope they keep it clean. Stay away from personal stuff (i.e. families are off limits), racial stuff and vulgar stuff. Leave that to opponents fans and just be loud as hell.

Someone behind the hoop needs to show up with a huge picture on Harden without a beard. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Respect the psychology of the game. Been saying this for a while. Harden is weak.

A Flaawwwwper, flaawwwwper, flaaawwwwper chant would work pretty well.

Just makes them think about not basketball. If they thinking about anything but basketball it’s a win.

Jazz fan gets in Westbrook's face. Jazz fan does not get in Nick Collison's face.
Jazz fan gets in Harden's face. Jazz fan does not get in Ryan Anderson's face.

Hmm, and nobody sees a pattern here?

Jazz fan gets in Westbrook's face. Jazz fan does not get in Nick Collison's face.

I find it hilarious that you’re still posting here after Melo’s disastrous season followed up by an even worse postseason. Especially since there’s already talk about the Thunder eating $28 million to get rid of him.

#JazzTheMeloKiller

Next time pick a better player to troll us with. Maybe you can join the BenzBallzzz bandwagon out in Philly. It’s probably not too late.

In the comment section below the article one of Houston's fans made and eloquent point. Perhaps Harden should have been more worried about the Jazz than one annoying fan.

Just makes them think about not basketball. If they thinking about anything but basketball it’s a win.

Exactly. Apparently it is controversial for some players, they live in a bubbled world with their security guards and people catering to their every need so they can't process that some people may want to taunt them in a fun manner. Not saying that some fans don't cross the line, but I think the "star" players are too sensitive about it, part of their millennial brains I guess. I like that Mitchel acknowedegd it was part of the game but he didn't give it power over him by reacting to it.

Long time ago I was in a JR College crowd that would learn the name of the other team's best player. One of the assistant coaches would even tell us which player to taunt. Then every time that player touched the ball we would chant his name. It was Junior college so the players were 18-20 years old and it got to most of them, some more than others. One dude who was among the conference scoring leaders turned the ball over two or three times in a row, then right in front of the student section screams at the ref "they're saying my name, make em stop saying my name." It only encouraged us. For me I never made it personal, but it was a fun challenge to try to distract the guy into thinking about us instead of the game.

I think back to "DARYL, DARYL, DARYL" I think it was The Mets vs Boston in 1986?

I enjoyed what Boston fans did to Ben Simmons. -"Not a Rookie". If Ben tunes it out and still conquers then I will admire him even more.

If Push-off P would have tuned out Jazz fans and still destroyed the Jazz he would have fewer taunters and more admiration.

God plz bless this man and find him something else to do.....

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

How do you know Jazz fans didn't get in those guy's faces?

Post video showing that Jazz fans never got in their face. TIA