What's new

Russell Harden slaps phone of Jazz fan

Jazz fan gets in Westbrook's face. Jazz fan does not get in Nick Collison's face.
Jazz fan gets in Harden's face. Jazz fan does not get in Ryan Anderson's face.

Hmm, and nobody sees a pattern here?

Who is Nick Collison and Ryan Anderson? Not familiar with those names.

(Not saying there isn't racism in Utah, but this is a trolljob if I ever saw one.)

Jazz fan gets in Westbrook's face. Jazz fan does not get in Nick Collison's face.
Jazz fan gets in Harden's face. Jazz fan does not get in Ryan Anderson's face.

Hmm, and nobody sees a pattern here?
You’re one of the more challenged posters I’ve ever seen.

The one player that should probably be sick for every road game in Utah is Gordon Hayward cause you’ll see brutal when he comes back.....the boos will not stop from pregame shootaround to the final buzzer......

Also Jazz fans relentlessly booed Dirk Nowitzki...so....whatever?

29l5k6.jpg

Every single thing about this is so delicious. This has the makings of the most perfect chant ever (because even if he plays well, it doesn't change what he knows is pretty much the bread-and-butter of his game). It also puts the refs the **** on notice.

James Harden is great, but his game relies on the officials. When he doesn't get calls it isn't pretty, because he sacrifices actual good play for gaming the rules.

You’re one of the more challenged posters I’ve ever seen.

The one player that should probably be sick for every road game in Utah is Gordon Hayward cause you’ll see brutal when he comes back.....the boos will not stop from pregame shootaround to the final buzzer......

Also Jazz fans relentlessly booed Dirk Nowitzki...so....whatever?

You understand what a troll is, right? He's sitting in his cheetos stained underwear thinking of what absurd thing to say next, and laughing his *** off every time someone gets mad at him.

I can try to convince you not to respond, but it won't work. He'll still get his responses/fun.

You understand what a troll is, right? He's sitting in his cheetos stained underwear thinking of what absurd thing to say next, and laughing his *** off every time someone gets mad at him.

I can try to convince you not to respond, but it won't work. He'll still get his responses/fun.
It’s like the flat-Earthers: for some irrational reason you want to believe they’re real.

I think it is funny that it really does effect these players the way it does. I think it is because so many of these superstars genuinely feel like they are "above" the fans. I think they lose touch and it infuriates then that some peon fan that is beneath them can say "disrespectful" things. Westbrook is just a giant ball of emotions that he cant control, which is kinda scary. As a fan I feel more disconnect from athletes then I ever have, I can not relate to any of them anymore. Guys like Mitchell are so very rare in pro sports.

Welp... what did I say before. WRONG PRECEDENT TO SET NBA! You know that Westbrook and Harden have spoken since this series began looking for tips or advantages of any sort. I am sure they talked about the phone incident due to how riled up Westbrook was.

Now, if they can hit phones can fans on the front row hit the ball out of their hands if they cuss at the crowd? Yup... making it personal with the fans by taunting justifies hitting something out of someone's hands without punishment. They can reach across guard rails to hit us, so, I don't see why can't we knock something out of their hands if they make it personal.

Westbrook turned and looked at the crowd and said he would like to do something with his willy to all of us. Yeah, the F dash dash dash word. The queen mother of all cuss words. FUUUUUDGE. He said it passionately and with anger. So... someone should try to knock the ball out of his hands next chance they have and then say he made it personal with his suggestive language to the league.

Seriously though... WAY the wrong precedent to set. Bravo Adam... Bravo. At what point do the players enter the stadium again to hit someone? Let's get the line CLOSER to that point, not further away by making phones free game.

Can we have Crowder put his finger in Harden's ear hole and push? I would be $50,000 that he would get more than a technical foul by the league.

This game is for the fans and yet they aren't going to speak about the growing threat of players and poor interactions with fans? Shame on you Silver.