What's new

Samcro

Chris-L

Is anyone else as stoked about the new season of Sons of Anarchy as I am?!?! One of my favorite (and only) shows on TV, so excited for the new season :D!!!

I need to catch season 3, but I am tivoing season 4 now. I missed the replay of season 3 on FX, so Im hoping either Blockbuster will get it, or I may have to drop the $20 on amazon for it.

you can stream all the seasons on Netflix. That's what I did when dish network dropped FX for a couple months.

I need to catch season 3, but I am tivoing season 4 now. I missed the replay of season 3 on FX, so Im hoping either Blockbuster will get it, or I may have to drop the $20 on amazon for it.

Season 1 was brilliant

Season 2 was very good.

Except for one or two episodes, Season 3 was an entire waste of time.

Last night, the new sheriff is basically a retread of Deputy Hale. The shadowy government guy that is suppoed to be tracking Samcro is borderline laughable and why the season premiere was 90 minutes I have no idea.

There is a shark in the water that this show is dangerously getting close to jumping.

tv_how_i_met_your_mother05.jpg

why the season premiere was 90 minutes I have no idea.
its a normal thing for some season premieres/finales on cable television.

also essentially season 4 is kinda like a reboot. in essence people dont need to see season 1-3 to know catch on season 4.

I finished watching Season 3 last night. The season as a whole was Jump the Shark "A very special episode" territory, but the last episode...holy ****, that was ****ing great. That was everything I wish the Sopranos' finale would have been.

I finished watching Season 3 last night. The season as a whole was
Jump the Shark
"A very special episode" territory, but the last episode...holy ****, that was ****ing great. That was everything I wish the Sopranos' finale would have been.

i agree season3 was a bit underwhelming. but i am opposed to the term "jumped the shark". these days its getting used lightly and trhown around to much.
once a show jumps the shark there is no comming back. so far sons has not jumped the shark

Anyone else watch last night's episode? The revenge on Tig may have topped the ceiling crashing scene in Breaking Bad for the most shocking scene I have seen in a non-premium TV episode. That was hard to watch.

Anyone else watch last night's episode? The revenge on Tig may have topped the ceiling crashing scene in Breaking Bad for the most shocking scene I have seen in a non-premium TV episode. That was hard to watch.

It's on my DVR, super excited to watch it tonight...

I'm not reading any of what you wrote cuz I havent watched any of the series. How good is it? Compare it to another series as far as greatness goes.

Also, is it overly sexified? I hate that ****.

It goes between great and mediocre, but usually stays in the "pretty good" range. I don't know if it's "must see" but it's pretty entertaining.

And there is a lot of sex in it.

I'm not reading any of what you wrote cuz I havent watched any of the series. How good is it? Compare it to another series as far as greatness goes.

Also, is it overly sexified? I hate that ****.

I love it, one of my favorite series ever. I don't watch a lot of TV though. I wouldn't call it overly sexified. There is a lot of sex but the scenes are usually quick and graphic. Most of the time it's a bunch of dudes riding bikes killing people and whatnot. I reccomend atleast checking it out, if you don't like the first episode you're not gonna like any of it.

I love it, one of my favorite series ever. I don't watch a lot of TV though. I wouldn't call it overly sexified. There is a lot of sex but the scenes are usually quick and graphic. Most of the time it's a bunch of dudes riding bikes killing people and whatnot. I reccomend atleast checking it out, if you don't like the first episode you're not gonna like any of it.

I'll probly check it out. I know I watched the first episode on Netflix a while back but I was way distracted and don't remember much of it.