What's new

Samcro

It goes between great and mediocre, but usually stays in the "pretty good" range. I don't know if it's "must see" but it's pretty entertaining.

And there is a lot of sex in it.

True, but all it ever shows is Jax' ***, all the time.

today's ep was BRUTAL

i kept thinking opie stood a change in the fight.
until he let those guys surround him :(

with the propper training a big guy like opie might have survived. increasing his survival rate epxonatially

I never watched the show before but my woman loves it. So basically I am going to be watching it now.

Why would anyone click on a TV show thread where they haven't watched the latest episode?

Why would anyone click on a TV show thread where they haven't watched the latest episode?

yes god forbid. i should have read the thread title that says HEY WE ARE POSTING UNMARKED SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST EPISODE IN THIS THREAD.

maybe i am just a dude who is catching up on the show and i wanted to come in here and express my enjoyment of it. it's a common courtesy and it's practiced on most internet forums. the more you know.

just watched it tonight. i cried, my wife cried, i miss him allready. this season has me hooked like i haven;t been hooked since season 1 finale.

yes god forbid. i should have read the thread title that says HEY WE ARE POSTING UNMARKED SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST EPISODE IN THIS THREAD.

maybe i am just a dude who is catching up on the show and i wanted to come in here and express my enjoyment of it. it's a common courtesy and it's practiced on most internet forums. the more you know.

It was rhetorical. ;)