What's new

Saturday Thunder VS Bobcats 7 PM ET ---- Enes Kanter Night

Hello Guys

maybe you guys wonder that why i added this post. actually all jazz fans wonder what will Enes do on tonight? for this reason one time i added this post , after the match you guys will able wirte their thoughts about enes kanter. thank you and i love this forum and guys

thank you

I'm actually interested in how kanter does with okc

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 59m59 minutes ago
Enes Kanter starts tonight for Thunder v. Al Jefferson and the Hornets

Don't tell me you guys aren't gonna be watching. Let's see if Big Al can teach Kanter a thing or two.

If Kanter can get his shot back that makes Westbrook extremely dangerous driving the ball with two big man kick out options. I think it's a really good fit from an offensive point. I wonder how he is going to do with defense in his 1st start though.

I want to see Scott Brooks's head explode after his first illegal screen or travel call. Or KD begging for the ball at the 3point line while Kanter do his thing in the post

If Kanter can get his shot back that makes Westbrook extremely dangerous driving the ball with two big man kick out options. I think it's a really good fit from an offensive point. I wonder how he is going to do with defense in his 1st start though.

Now that Enes is gone you suddenly have sweet for words for him? What game are you playing?

Kanter against his mentor AL in his first game with another jersey....what a story!

CAKAR should be thrilled.