What's new

Saturday Thunder VS Bobcats 7 PM ET ---- Enes Kanter Night

His role on offense is probably just going to be what Adams was, a garbage man. The first time he takes an ill advised 18' jumper Brooks will pull him and put in Collison.

Jedi-Master AL vs Darth Kanter...

AL = "Powerful you have become Kanter, the Dark Side I sense in you."
Kanter = "I become more powerful than any Jedi, even you"
AL = "Much to learn, you still have"

Grandmaster AL will take him down.

Jedi-Master AL vs Darth Kanter...

AL = "Powerful you have become Kanter, the Dark Side I sense in you."
Kanter = "I become more powerful than any Jedi, even you"
AL = "Much to learn, you still have"

Grandmaster AL will take him down.

AL= "Pass to the open teammate, you shall"
Kanter = "Score in the post against a double team I must!"

"AL Jefferson isn't the boogeyman, he's the guy you send to kill the ****ing boogeyman."

al-jefferson-1.jpg

I'm actually interested in how kanter does with okc

Why all the Kanter hate? I think if you look at things from Enes' POV, he really wasn't handled very well -- i.e., he was Corbinized. Like I have posted before, look how close Gordon was to leaving. It was obvious last year that Gordon found it unbearable to play for Corbin, as unbearable for us to watch the Jazz when Corbin was coaching. Quin is a breath of fresh air, but it was too late to salvage Enes.

is this game nationally televised? I want to watch just to see how he does, and because OKC is a fun team to watch.

Also, Kanter is starting?

Does anyone have a tip for where to watch games online that you can PM me. I know posting on here is a big no no, but the source I usually use actually sucks and I'm wondering if anyone has a better suggestion.

Oh man, that will be so much drama these two guys playing each other... Big-AL and his Padawan i really could cry watching this game...

Why all the Kanter hate? I think if you look at things from Enes' POV, he really wasn't handled very well -- i.e., he was Corbinized. Like I have posted before, look how close Gordon was to leaving. It was obvious last year that Gordon found it unbearable to play for Corbin, as unbearable for us to watch the Jazz when Corbin was coaching. Quin is a breath of fresh air, but it was too late to salvage Enes.

No, it wasn't too late. Quin went out of his way to help Enes. Even Ergul admitted they were happy with the coaching staff. Demanding a trade through the media is classless. If anything, it made it even harder to get a deal done. Lots of excuses offered by Kanter and Ergul, but in the end it came down to Rudy just beating him out for the starting job. Favors had the same coaches that Kanter had; didn't hurt his development any.

Kanter's latest tweet, via Google Translate:

Istanbul Turkey beautiful country and dear to represent the best way to wear this year and 34 numbers in order to provide the best service .

Anyone wanna try to decipher?