What's new

Say Goodbye to Victor Wem if we continue to play this good.

I actually like Windhorst take that we've been able to win early by being in better shape then the teams we've played.

NBA does not like Dolan and knows what a disaster that team is. Plus new Orleans lost AD asking out, they facilitated getting him to LA the preferred market. Similar to LeBron leaving for Miami and guess who gets the #1 pick Cleveland. Pick

I don't actually believe they rig it. But there are a lot of coincidences and it's not exactly transparent. Plus it hasn't really turned out well for Utah. Like the only #1 pick we got the NBA actually took away from us and gave away for us signing a FA.
I don't actually believe they rig it.
Then wtf are you even saying?

That I'm suspicious of my own posts. I don't think things are rigged, but I also feel good things aren't going to come for the Jazz.
Good answer

Great to see Sexton starting. He’s playing well too. We need to do more of this to get better as well as pump up his trade value.

Dear Jazz,

It's not that hard to lose. Why are you so bad at it.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Fan
No it shows how good they are at failing. They are so good at it, that they meta'd that bitch and are showing how to fail at failing. Failing to the power of fail. Cannot be beaten, cannot fail to fail to fail. It is mind-blowing.

Orlando has sucked for years. As a consequence, they now have two #1 overall picks on the roster, plus several very young top 10 picks.

They just drafted a magnificent generational talent, an NBA ready dude who has the size and skills to turn a team into a contender. This is what we heard. So what happened?

Orlando is 1-7. They still suck.

I have no idea why some people keep looking past this stuff. Yeah, their guys are pretty much on the same "timeline" which always seems to be important in the world of message board GM's. BUT, the flipside is that at some point they will all need extensions, and you can't keep everyone if they become as good as you hope they will.

Who cares about Orlando? Nobody. Not even their own "fan base". The team has sold false hope for a long time. At some point people stop believing the lies and turn away.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

Last edited:
Orlando has sucked for years. As a consequence, they now have two #1 overall picks on the roster, plus several very young top 10 picks.

They just drafted a magnificent generational talent, an NBA ready dude who has the size and skills to turn a team into a contender. This is what we heard. So what happened?

I have no idea why some people keep looking past this stuff. Yeah, their guys are pretty much on the same "timeline" which always seems to be important in the world of message board GM's. BUT, the flipside is that at some point they will all need extensions, and you can't keep everyone if they become as good as you hope they will.

Who cares about Orlando? Nobody. Not even their own "fan base". The team has sold false hope for a long time. At some point people stop believing the lies and turn away.

I agree mostly with this, it is a tale of a very, young & mostly the "want to catch a nba game? crowd" Not a fanbase mostly consisting of residents of the area. Orlando is notorious for tourism until Ian hit. Most of it's fanbase is small overall. Tourists will pay to go see Banchero especially if he is facing Zion or Markannen etc. But the tourism is poor this season right now, and yes years and years of playing young rosters rarely produces a winning team, no matter how many high lottery picked one's are on it.
I read that Hurricane Ian has Issurance industry taking 60+Bln over a barrel. That state and its entertainment venues are going to suffer for a long time.

Dear Jazz,

It's not that hard to lose. Why are you so bad at it.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Fan
You so don't trade for a plethora of under-appreciated, high character, professionals, when you are trying to tank. Even if a tank plan is for one of the highest skilled, freak of nature, that looks like he could break like glass if you sneeze on him, that the G-League has ever seen.

Great post. Getting off that treadmill of suck isn’t as easy as lots of high picks.

You have to love when people don't give full context like we are stupid. First off they have 2 guys that were taken #1 but one is a rookie and the other guy was added as a dirt cheap reclamation project. The magic also spent about 3 years no man's land before they actually fully committed to a rebuild at the trade deadline in February 2021 so they aren't even 2 years into this rebuild and they already have a really nice young core going forward. As far as their record this season goes they have been killed by injuries in the backcourt with Fultz not playing yet and Suggs and Anthony being in and out of the lineup. Fultz and Isaac are both going to be back in the near future and that should give them a pretty big boost. When it comes to brightest futures in the nba I think the magic are clearly in that conversation with Banchero and Wagner leading the way.

Great post. Getting off that treadmill of suck isn’t as easy as lots of high picks.
It was actually a really poor post. They were on the treadmill of suck when they had Gordon, Fournier and Vucevic. Now they are on the path to something really good since they committed to the full rebuild less than 2 years ago. It now looks like they have a future star in Banchero and ton of extremely talented young guys around him as well as a nice stock pile of future picks.

It was actually a really poor post. They were on the treadmill of suck when they had Gordon, Fournier and Vucevic. Now they are on the path to something really good since they committed to the full rebuild less than 2 years ago. It now looks like they have a future star in Banchero and ton of extremely talented young guys around him as well as a nice stock pile of future picks.

Ya this is the concern of some jazz fanz right now. If the jazz are fools gold and instead of being a playoff team they are actually a 33 win team then that coukd lead to the treadmill of suck just like orlando and then in like 5 years we actually have to tank properly anyways. That would be much worse than tanking this season and getting a franchise player.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app