What's new

Say Goodbye to Victor Wem if we continue to play this good.

Really uneducated posts
Wait you're saying NOLA is SLC? Now who's diseducated? Pshh, obviously NOLA is not SLC. That's just a statement of fact.

Really uneducated posts
NOLA commands higher media buying power. I spend more money in LA than I do in Utah is almost every area of branding. NOLA has high visitor footprint. Pretty decent fan base that follows throughout gulf coast. No issues with long-standing support for NFL level franchises.

Utah does not have media or marketing reach. A superstar in NOLA is much easier to brand and monetize. Simple reality.

as if LAL getting AD wasn't a terrible look for small market NBA teams like NOLA going into that draft smh
NOLA commands higher media buying power. I spend more money in LA than I do in Utah is almost every area of branding. NOLA has high visitor footprint. Pretty decent fan base that follows throughout gulf coast. No issues with long-standing support for NFL level franchises.

Utah does not have media or marketing reach. A superstar in NOLA is much easier to brand and monetize. Simple reality.
Lmfao whatttt to both of these post.

As someone who is from the Gulf Coast and very close to NOLA, not many people give a **** about the Pelicans.

(Though maybe that significantly changed since I moved, but by in large not many people cared about the NBA from that region and that was during the prime CP3 era)

Last edited:
as if LAL getting AD wasn't a terrible look for small market NBA teams like NOLA going into that draft smh
This. A broken Zion was meager compensation for losing a transcendent big man talent like AD. The injuries he has had, as unfortunate as they are, feel a lot like karma.

This. A broken Zion was meager compensation for losing a transcendent big man talent like AD. The injuries he has had, as unfortunate as they are, feel a lot like karma.
I mean the Pelicans had a 6 % chance at 1 and that was Karma for sure and the "fix was in" take I meant. As far as directly from LAL the Lakers pick being at 4th overall they kind of messed up on since they could have just drafted Garland, or Hunter themselves at 4. instead traded back out of it to the Hawks and got basically nobody. -drafted Hayes and NAW which were both huge reaches clearly.
They could have taken Herro or Kevin Porter Jr. and still taken Keldon Johnson or Bol etc. Pelicans are clearly not very good at scouting for the draft as they probably should have taken Ja in retrospect over Zion at this point.
Either way the league or karma or something in the voodoo kitchens of nawlins is what got that done lol

I spend more money in LA than I do in Utah is almost every area of branding.
Wow! In that case, let me retract my statement. I didn't know you spend more in the 50th media market than the 34th media market. What was I thinking?

The Jazz have won based on playing super fast, causing turnovers, and getting offensive rebounds. If other teams can put a bigger emphasis on taking care of the ball, rebounding, and taking Lauri out of the game, they can beat us. I think we are naturally slowing down as well.