What's new

Schedule released

I looked through the end of November and could literally see us losing every game lol. Obviously I doubt that happens but something like 3-13 (don't know how any games it is--just guessing 16) wouldn't shock me.

I'm starting to wonder if we will break 30 wins.

And with that, the "Following Potential 2015 Draftess" thread gets 100 new subscribers

I definitely see a 2-5 start at best, with the easy potential of being 1-6 or 0-7.

Oh well, I guess the nice thing about a team full of potential is that every game in the regular season is somewhat interesting (at least at first). I remember when the Jazz were at their peak a regular season game against the Nuggets was usually boring as hell. Hope to see those days again.

Heh, 2 games on NBATV and 1 on ESPN. Not pretty at all there. With the Colts each year I waver on getting Sunday ticket since I usually can catch at least 8 or so of the games without it. With the Jazz League Pass is an absolute must for me.

I'm already looking at possibly going to 1-2 of:

11/29 v. Clips
12/27 v. Sixers
01/02 v. Hawks

I definitely see a 2-5 start at best, with the easy potential of being 1-6 or 0-7.

For me, the tough start goes far beyond that.

vs. Rockets
@ Mavs
vs. Suns
@ Clippers
vs. Cavs
vs. Mavs
@ Pistons
@ Pacers
@ Hawks
@ Knicks
@ Raptors
vs. Thunder
@ Warriors
vs. Pelicans
vs. Bulls
@ Thunder
vs. Clippers

That's 17 games with nine of them being on the road. The eight that are at home are all against teams that had winning records last year except for the Cavs (good luck) and Pelicans who could be much better and take a mini-leap.

I think we start 6-11 at ABSOLUTE best but if you put a gun to my head, I say we start 5-12. Something as awful as 2-15 wouldn't shock me though.

For me, the tough start goes far beyond that.

vs. Rockets
@ Mavs
vs. Suns
@ Clippers
vs. Cavs
vs. Mavs
@ Pistons
@ Pacers
@ Hawks
@ Knicks
@ Raptors
vs. Thunder
@ Warriors
vs. Pelicans
vs. Bulls
@ Thunder
vs. Clippers

That's 17 games with nine of them being on the road. The eight that are at home are all against teams that had winning records last year except for the Cavs (good luck) and Pelicans who could be much better and take a mini-leap.

I think we start 6-11 at ABSOLUTE best but if you put a gun to my head, I say we start 5-12. Something as awful as 2-15 wouldn't shock me though.

no hedging I would say 4-13

I would be pretty impressed with our improvement if we won 6 of those. I think there will still be considerable kinks to work through to start the season. I am excited to see how we do in March. We could have a winning record for that month.

I would be pretty impressed with our improvement if we won 6 of those. I think there will still be considerable kinks to work through to start the season. I am excited to see how we do in March. We could have a winning record for that month.

Sweet! 4-13! An improvement over last year!

I agree about the kinks. A new system (though that didn't hurt Phoenix last year), no vets in RJ and Marvin to keep things a little steady when needed, a very raw Exum and Gobert. If Kanter's thing lingers and he misses some pre-season games, I could even see 2-15 or 3-14.

Sweet! 4-13! An improvement over last year!

Considering what our PG rotation was for the first 2 weeks last year I can't see how we wouldn't improve. Plus this schedule doesn't seem to be quite the gauntlet that the first 15 were last year, IIRC.