What's new

Seems like we have a few new faces, I think it might be time for a new get to know you thread!

Ag question: How come my raspberry plants aren't getting any blossoms? and how come my strawberrys aren't plumping up?

Also i hate you too..

Could be a a variety of reasons. Could be a bad seed/transplant. Most likely is a nutrient deficiency. A lot depends on climate of course. Those plants need lots of water. Unfortunately, not my strong point. I know the basics, but I'm better at more traditional farming crops.

/and by better, I mean I'm an expert.

How did you become a jazz fan?

I supported many NBA teams throughout my life being an international fan.
I grew sympathy for the Jazz when Memo became successful in his role.
I became a fan and a Jazzfanzer same time when the Jazz drafted Enes Kanter.
I didn't feel like leaving after what went down since Jazz and Jazzfanz meant much more than Enes Kanter to me.

when did you start posting on jazzfanz?

See the first answer

how many alts do you have?

None. I once changed my handle to Alferd Packer but I didn't like it's feel and changed back.

Alferd Packer is the first American cannibal from Colorado rockies and the reason I like the name is because of the amazing movie called Cannibal the Musical of Trey Parker who also is the creator of South Park.

Family? Explain...

Wife and newborn son. I met my wife in college. We studied in the same class of Sociology Department. We have been together for 14 years now and have been married for 6 years.

Where are you from?

Izmir-Turkey. Born and raised. My father's bloodline is completely from Trabzon-Blacksea. My mother's bloodline is from Macedonia.

Fun Fact?

Memo and I used to play on the same streetball court in Izmir-Karsiyaka. Not practically at the same time but still a nice fact for me.

Favorite Book?

I usually get affected by the movies and books that I finish very much. I get trapped under their spell for some time depending on how deep I felt within them. For Books I think the one that trapped me the most was For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Team you would root for if you weren't a jazz homer?

More than half of the NBA teams today. Mostly East teams. The Bulls, Sixers, Suns, TWolves, Bucks, Raptors, Hawks, Knicks, Pelicans, Nets.

Favorite food?

Grape leaves covered meat with yoghurt and lemon juice.

Favorite restaurant?

Any place that knows how to flavor and cook a piece of beef or T-Bone. Or simply knows how to ferd my eye first before my stomach.

Dream Vacation spot?

The Islands away from civilization whether it is Carribean or Australian-New Zealander or even friggin Highlands.

Play video games? Xbox or PS4?

PC. Not into console. Love RPG's especially old ones that care more about the content than graphics. Big time Half Life and Fallout fan.

And any other information you think you would like to share?

Sure. That's why I'll keep posting. Sharing is caring.

There are two things that grow by sharing: Love and Knowledge.

I don't need to introduce myself cuz old poster would know who I am. berkkobe is back go jazz go

Scottish chicks are great, to quote Flashman like wrestling a heavy dragoon.

Is dragoon a hybrid of dragon and baboon?

ce0e09de36c6439eb20b1b61aa4c976e.jpg

Coz that's hot af.

Feels like we have some new people here and I think it would be nice for us all to get to know each other on a more personal level. I think we should be better acquainted with the people we call names to and be-little. But not only those people, also those we call friend. So whats your story?
How did you become a jazz fan? Not always a fan, but have followed somewhat. Wish Seattle still had a team. I hate Clay Bennett.
when did you start posting on jazzfanz? Few days ago after Utah drafted Williams-Goss. I'm a Zags fan.
how many alts do you have? 0
Family? None. Too aesthetically challenged to ever hope for an unpaid relationship.
Where are you from? My mother's womb, just like everyone else
Fun Fact? People stare at me in public
Favorite Book? Joseph Merrick biography
Team you would root for if you weren't a jazz homer? Probably Minnesota or Philadelphia
Favorite food? Steak
Favorite restaurant? Prefer what I cook
Dream Vacation spot? Utah for Game 7 of the 2019 NBA championships. Gobert's Jazz beat Hayward's Celtics.
Play video games? Xbox or PS4? Not really
And any other information you think you would like to share.
That's it.