What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

If these two have any pride, they will come out with their hair on fire. They are playing the same team that embarrassed them two night ago.

For some reason I have a lot of hope that Brice is one of those prospects that were overlooked in the draft. He does have a lot of offensive potential. And seems like he’s hungry and motivated as he’s lost so much weight it seems.
I like Brice a lot too. Hope he becomes one of those shooters you just do not leave open.
Like Kyle Korver. If he was open he was going to make the shot

Random thing I noticed about G-League....Since they shoot one free throw instead of two, the TS% calculation is totally chalked. It's being calculated across all sites as if they still shoot two free throws. So any prospect coming from the G-League has an inflated TS%. It actually makes quite the difference.

Last edited:
Here's the good news the Stars won by 8 and our three two way guys lit it up. Christopher with 33 points 10 assists, Potter with 26 and double digit rebounds and Juzang with 26 points. Now the bad news: Our draft picks could not throw it in the ocean. Imo both looked like they weren't as good as the man guarding them or the man they guarded. Tonight's performance was Balmaro like for both. Hendricks did squeak into double figures. Michael Devoe had a good outing for the Stars.

Here's the good news the Stars won by 8 and our three two way guys lit it up. Christopher with 33 points 10 assists, Potter with 26 and double digit rebounds and Juzang with 26 points. Now the bad news: Our draft picks could not throw it in the ocean. Imo both looked like they weren't as good as the man guarding them or the man they guarded. Tonight's performance was Balmaro like for both. Hendricks did squeak into double figures. Michael Devoe had a good outing for the Stars.
You forgot to mention the 34th overall pick, Colby Jones, far outshined either of our picks. Put up 31-8-6

Not only were Hendricks/Sensabaugh terrible from an individual stats, thy were the only players with a negative on court ratings for the Stars lmfao.

Through 4 games Hendricks is averaging 12 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.5 assist, and 1.8 blocks per game while shooting 41% from the field and 33% from 3.

Random thing I noticed about G-League....Since they shoot one free throw instead of two, the TS% calculation is totally chalked. It's being calculated across all sites as if they still shoot two free throws. So any prospect coming from the G-League has an inflated TS%. It actually makes quite the difference.
TS% is kind of a bad stat in my eyes. IT doesnt tell much.