What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Lofton hits the game winner vs the Rockets JVs but he and Preston stunk the joint up. Preston with 10 TOs and Lofton left eight points on the foul line. The Stars were down nine late in the 4th and Bazely, Kinsey and Justice went to work to give the Stars a chance. Potter and Juzang are with the varsity. I believe this is the Stars 11th win in a row.

Lofton hits the game winner vs the Rockets JVs but he and Preston stunk the joint up. Preston with 10 TOs and Lofton left eight points on the foul line. The Stars were down nine late in the 4th and Bazely, Kinsey and Justice went to work to give the Stars a chance. Potter and Juzang are with the varsity. I believe this is the Stars 11th win in a row.
The scoring was super balanced. I am betting Preston plays much better tonight.

Actually things went to @#&^ in the 4th quarter. The Stars had a one point lead to start the quarter and scored 8 points in the quarter. It was ugly with a Capital U. The Stars were short handed and just ran out of gas. They lost by 20. No one looked good in the 4th. Up to then Lofton, Bazely and Preston were doing their thing.

The Stars begin the GLeague playoffs Tuesday at the DubJVs. This might be a good opportunity to send the three rooks and the two ways down to see how they compete. It's a best of three.

Stars lose a two point heartbreaker to the Dub JVs. They had a chance to win or tie in the final seconds but turned it over. Bazely was a beast with 30 points and kept the Stars around. The Stars had a horrible shooting night. Juzang and Preston threw up a million bricks. Lofton was no where to be seen in the 4th quarter. I don't know if he was injured or benched.

Preston was GLeague player of the month for March while averaging a triple double. Potter was +14 in the box and virtually every other Star was - including Bazely. Bazely was clearly fouled on the last play, knocked to the floor with a player reaching in and no whistle and Coach Woj lit up the refs. Lofton was pulled as a coach's decision. Coach felt he was not giving sufficient effort. Lofton still finished as the 2nd leading scorer. It will be interesting to see if he survives the Summer.

Lofton was replaced for good with five minutes left in the third quarter and the Stars down eight. A couple of minutes before the Stars were up one and Lofton took and missed about a 20 footer and then didn't apparently show enough attention to detail for the Coach's liking. I thought maybe he injured himself but apparently the rest of the way it was a DNP/CD.