What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

I agree with everything except I definitely thought he looked small. Looked like a 10th grader to me.
Ok height but just so skinny with no muscle at all.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Well, sure, I can agree with that. I guess I'm thinking "small" a bit as in "short" at least when combined with "weak". But anyway, he for sure is going to be pushed around a lot at his current weight and strength. The sheer size of NBA players in general is pretty impressive and he needs to bulk up and muscle up considerably to be able to play in this league I guess.

Can anyone explain to me how Luka has been getting minutes all season over Potter? Is there one thing Luka does better than Potter?

Stars with a 5 point road win vs. the Nuggs JVs in scenic Grand Rapids, Michigan. Thomas with 34 Lofton with 28 and Bazley 9 points 10 boards. Lofton led the team in rebounding and assists. Kinsey and Isiah Miller were also in double figures for the Stars. Kinsey played a nice quiet efficient game while Bazley was doing a lot of chucking and missing.

I’ve never really watched him play. Why will his game struggle in the nba?
Lack of separation. If you watch his buckets in the G that aren't 3s it's a lot of push shots and floaters that look like he is barely able to get them over guys, but they go in.

Not saying his game can't translate, but dudes like him aren't given a ton of time to make it work. He has to figure it out fast

I hope Preston can carve out an NBA niche (I'll always hope for the best for all Jazz players). But he came out of college with the primary weakness of athleticism and that's just hard to fix. Didn't Trent Forrest block his first floater attempt yesterday, providing evidence of the type of problems Cy ha pointed out he'll likely face in going against NBA defenders?

Preston was a high second round draft pick coming out of college. We have had Frank Jackson and Carsen Edwards as recent examples of that. Last night he and Potter were the only two Jazzmen with a + in the box. If Hardy sticks to his guns we will probably see both guys Monday.

Preston was a high second round draft pick coming out of college. We have had Frank Jackson and Carsen Edwards as recent examples of that. Last night he and Potter were the only two Jazzmen with a + in the box. If Hardy sticks to his guns we will probably see both guys Monday.
Preston is the kind of player who sees what's going on on the court better than most guards. He's a bit like Mike Conley in this regard. Let him play meaningful minutes the rest of the season. We've got nothing to lose to let him play.

Preston is the kind of player who sees what's going on on the court better than most guards. He's a bit like Mike Conley in this regard. Let him play meaningful minutes the rest of the season. We've got nothing to lose to let him play.
He sees the floor great but he can't create any advantages

Stars with an 18 point win vs the Nuggs JVs. Juzang with 31, Preston a triple double and Potter a double double and the leading rebounder. All the Stars starters including Big Ken and Bazely looked really good. Seriously Hardy needs to show Key this is how we run the Jazz offense.

Nice to see Bazley ballin'. He had a lot of trailer points and looked good. Lofton had a few nice assists to him early. A few of these guys deserve some NBA minutes.

Lmao Lofton scor d 52 on the grave of Ignite.

DinK Pate har some good stats. Good for that dude. Hes getting boner hard with this ignite thing