What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Stars with a 10 point win vs the Bucks JVs. Lofton Jr with 26 points 7 boards. Preston 2 rebounds shy of a triple double. Isiah Thomas with 30 points and 7 rebounds. Preston was the leading rebounder. Keyshawn Justice and Kinsey with really strong games for the Stars. Isiah Thomas is really good. I would not be heartbroken if the Jazz signed him for next season and beyond.

Stars with a 10 point win vs the Bucks JVs. Lofton Jr with 26 points 7 boards. Preston 2 rebounds shy of a triple double. Isiah Thomas with 30 points and 7 rebounds. Preston was the leading rebounder. Keyshawn Justice and Kinsey with really strong games for the Stars. Isiah Thomas is really good. I would not be heartbroken if the Jazz signed him for next season and beyond.
Really pisses me off that Preston can’t crack our rotation.

Stars played a game today with Lofton Jr. Won 139-129. Preston had 18 assist. Lofton had 26 points. IT had 34 points.

Thomas/Preston/Lofton are a G-League Big 3 I guess.

Bazley did not play.

For what it's worth the Jazz assigned Lofton and Bazely to the Stars this morning. Does this mean Tay Henny and Lauri are coming off injured reserve?

Probably for practice.
20061213_092137_Iverson121406-3.jpg

Preston needs to go for 25 assists so we can sign a petition for him to get called up. Then he'll get tons of oop dimes and we'll cheer for him.

With the new additions the Stars went from meh to being really solid. I love how Lofton shows up and plays well. He had a jumper that was impressive. I think the defender was shocked he even took the shot and he drained it.

Biggest thing with these 2 way guys is if they are able to come in and play their game.

Preston's first game with extended minutes and he looked timid and passive. He has the toughest game to translate to the NBA out of the 3 two way contracts.

Biggest thing with these 2 way guys is if they are able to come in and play their game.

Preston's first game with extended minutes and he looked timid and passive. He has the toughest game to translate to the NBA out of the 3 two way contracts.
I’ve never really watched him play. Why will his game struggle in the nba?

I’ve never really watched him play. Why will his game struggle in the nba?
He looks too small, weak (no muscle at all) and unathletic to me.

Last night was my first time seeing him play as well.
Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

He looks too small, weak (no muscle at all)
Athletic enough to pull down 8.7 rebounds in the GLeague though. Let’s give him a few games. Honestly he looked just like Key at the beginning of the year. A guy who had no explosion or quickness. He had me thinking he had very little athleticism, and now look at Key go. I hope Preston just needs to be integrated like key needed to be.

Athletic enough to pull down 8.7 rebounds in the GLeague though. Let’s give him a few games. Honestly he looked just like Key at the beginning of the year. A guy who had no explosion or quickness. He had me thinking he had very little athleticism, and now look at Key go. I hope Preston just needs to be integrated like key needed to be.
I always thought key looked big, strong, and athletic from day one. Only thing I didn't like about keyonte early was that the ball didn't go into the basket.
Much different than Preston who looks small, weak, and unathletic.

I always thought key looked big, strong, and athletic from day one. Only thing I didn't like about keyonte early was that the ball didn't go into the basket.
Much different than Preston who looks small, weak, and unathletic.

He didn't really look that small to me, I thought he had pretty decent size. Nowhere near Key's athleticism, of course, and should have been more aggressive being a threat himself, but it's not very surprising in his first game. He whipped a few really nice passes around, and had that early strong rebound and basket. Overall, I thought it was a fairly good debut.

He didn't really look that small to me, I thought he had pretty decent size. Nowhere near Key's athleticism, of course, and should have been more aggressive being a threat himself, but it's not very surprising in his first game. He whipped a few really nice passes around, and had that early strong rebound and basket. Overall, I thought it was a fairly good debut.
I agree with everything except I definitely thought he looked small. Looked like a 10th grader to me.
Ok height but just so skinny with no muscle at all.