What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

No Tay Henny or Brice tonight but Jason Preston with a triple double in an 18 point win vs the Warrior JVs. Juzang played a strong 2nd half and had 28 points to lead all scorers. Romeo Langford looked like a lottery selection and Isiah Miller, Keysawn Justice and Taveion Kinsey all played strong games tonight. Potter was meh.

Nothing to report on Tay Henny or Brice but the Stars but a beat down on the Lakers JVs before 549 fans in El Lay. Isiah Miller, Justin Lewis and Taveion Kinsey were the leading scorers barely missing any shots and Potter was trying to look like Kelly Olynek leading the team in assists. There is something concerning the last two game as the Stars have looked like world beaters and Tay Henny and Brice are with the varsity. Were our two draft picks duds? Time will tell.

Nothing to report on Tay Henny or Brice but the Stars but a beat down on the Lakers JVs before 549 fans in El Lay. Isiah Miller, Justin Lewis and Taveion Kinsey were the leading scorers barely missing any shots and Potter was trying to look like Kelly Olynek leading the team in assists. There is something concerning the last two game as the Stars have looked like world beaters and Tay Henny and Brice are with the varsity. Were our two draft picks duds? Time will tell.

Stars with a double digit win vs. Memphis despite being down by 18 after the first quarter. Jason Preston with a triple double and 15 boards. Juzang and Langford with 20+ point games in addition to Preston. Former Star Michael Devoe led all scorers with 29. I would vote Langford for a 10 day. He has a high basketball IQ.

Stars with a double digit win vs. Memphis despite being down by 18 after the first quarter. Jason Preston with a triple double and 15 boards. Juzang and Langford with 20+ point games in addition to Preston. Former Star Michael Devoe led all scorers with 29. I would vote Langford for a 10 day. He has a high basketball IQ.
Hmm... So are the Stars now 3-0 after Brice and Hendricks were elevated? And seeing their record is now 8-10, they were 5-10 before that happened?

Hmm... So are the Stars now 3-0 after Brice and Hendricks were elevated? And seeing their record is now 8-10, they were 5-10 before that happened?
Yeah, not a great sign.

Maybe nothing, but we've seen how bad Hendricks is with IQ/positioning, so it wouldn't surprise me

To a degree it reminds me of a couple of years ago the Stars started to play a lot better and then sent Butler down to play a couple of games. The Stars got destroyed and Butler looked like crap. The Jazz waived him the next training camp. I hope Tay Henny and Brice both get their acts together.

Stars lose by 7 after being tied after 3 quarters with the Memphis JVs. Rodny Hood played for Memphis and had 5 points. All Stars starters in double figures and Juzang with 35 points. Jason Preston with one assist away from a triple double. The Stars bench was awful tonight and the Stars got tired at the end.

Stars with an OT win vs Clipps JVs as Jason Preston hits a game winning 3 in OT. Preston came within one assist of a triple double. Juzang and Potter over 20 points too. Langford and Potter with some quality D in the OT.

Stars with an OT win vs Clipps JVs as Jason Preston hits a game winning 3 in OT. Preston came within one assist of a triple double. Juzang and Potter over 20 points too. Langford and Potter with some quality D in the OT.
You think Preston needs a shot with the varsity team?

I do indeed think Mr. Preston ought to be playing with the Varsity. The Clips JVs had some first round draft picks playing with them last night and Preston more than held his own.

The announcer last night in praising Preston too a bit of a shot as Josh Cristopher. I thought Josh was our best two way when he was here. Shows what I know.

Stars lose a two point heart breaker to the Magic JVs after being down 22 at the half. Preston with another triple double 25 points 11 boards 11 dimes. Potter 32 points, 17 boards and three blocks. Juzang and Langford were pretty awful tonight. Taevion Kinsey has been quietly balling out after the two rooks were called back up. He had a nice effective game tonight. Potter and Preston had close in shots to tie in the final seconds but both missed.