What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Another troubling aspect of the Stars game yesterday was the D or lack thereof displayed by our rooks and two ways. Alondes Williams and Cole Swider went off for 55 and 37 points respectively. Our draft picks and two ways were matched up with these two but apparently couldn't be bothered to play defense.
a ridiculously efficient 55 from alondes williams.

The Stars with a 4 point win in Iowa after being down 18 after the first quarter. Tay Henny with 7-8 from three and 24 points. Sensabaugh in double figures. An interesting player for Iowa was Lance Stephenson who had 18 points. Jason Preston filled up the stat sheet and had an overall nice game. The player of the game for the Stars was Nick Ongenda who had 16 points on 8-9 shooting and 6 boards and a +24 in the box. Juzang and Potter stunk. It makes you wonder if they are going to join Josh Christopher on a barnstorming team. Langford did not play.

The Stars with a 4 point win in Iowa after being down 18 after the first quarter. Tay Henny with 7-8 from three and 24 points. Sensabaugh in double figures. An interesting player for Iowa was Lance Stephenson who had 18 points. Jason Preston filled up the stat sheet and had an overall nice game. The player of the game for the Stars was Nick Ongenda who had 16 points on 8-9 shooting and 6 boards and a +24 in the box. Juzang and Potter stunk. It makes you wonder if they are going to join Josh Christopher on a barnstorming team. Langford did not play.

Tay Hennessy.

1705275966148.png

Christopher got picked up by Miami so basically he’s a future all star.

Tay Henny bus

1705276643680.gif

7-8 from three by Tay Henny? Holy ****

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Could you post a YouTube highlight video of the game? I would love to see Hendrix sniping all those threes.....

Weird seeing Lance Stephenson playing in this game. For being here 5 minutes Preston played great. Ongenda played a great game also.

For anyone wanting to see a nice drive and reverse layup finish by Hendrix, go to the 5:40 mark.

Don't know if Brice ever develops a hard edge. G League is so accommodating to his soft play. I could see him having a Trey Lyles length Jazz tenure before he's packaged in a trade.
I think Brice was always gonna be a project. He has natural basketball talent and touch, but obviously needs a lot of development on the physical side as well as defense. If he can grow in those areas, he should increase his toughess as well. Mental side is a whole different thing, but I dont think we can tell much about that yet.

Stars lose an 11 point matinee game today. Lance Stephenson had a triple double for Iowa. Stars shoot 8-39 from three. Tay Henny pretty much stunk today. Jason Preston had a double double with 14 assists. Sensabaugh the leading scorer with 26 and Potter and Juzang redeemed themselves today. The story was the Stars woeful shooting from deep.

Last edited:
Stars lose an 11 point matinee game today. Lance Stephenson had a triple double for Iowa. Stars shoot 8-39 from three. Tay Henny pretty much stunk today. Jason Preston had a double double with 14 assists. Sensabaugh the leading scorer with 26 and Potter and Juzang redeemed themselves today. The story was the Jazz woeful shooting from deep.
Stars need a ringer like Stephenson on their squad. :rolleyes:

I think Brice was always gonna be a project. He has natural basketball talent and touch, but obviously needs a lot of development on the physical side as well as defense. If he can grow in those areas, he should increase his toughess as well. Mental side is a whole different thing, but I dont think we can tell much about that yet.
Uhh, how is Brice soft on offense?

Probably not. He's a smart player that generally knows where to be but I see him as an Ed Davis type without Ed's skills. I could see the Jazz or another team adding him after the trade deadline where a team waives a bunch of players as the third center.
Got it. So little about him on the internet but I thought he looked pretty athletic and had like six blocks in a game at DePaul.