What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Never mind. The jazz have 26 all time. Unless you look it up you’d never guess who has the second most all time for the Jazz.
Who has the most? Stockton or Malone i would guess just simply due to longevity and lots of on court production.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Without looking who would people guess has the most triple doubles in NBA history?

My guess was 5th on the list fwiw

Without looking who would people guess has the most triple doubles in NBA history?

The guy who had a couple seasons averaging triple doubles?

I bet he’s hoping he’s got another two left in the tank. That may be hard but I’ll have to look up when the last one was.

yep. I thought it would be lebron just because of his longevity and how he is at the top in nba history in points, rebounds, and assists.

Funny thing is that when I look at the list, the dude at the top is the guy I have never wanted on my team. He played hard and was entertaining but just too inefficient for me. Many seasons under 30% from three with a career average of 30.4% (no bueno for a PG), never ever hit 50% from the field (career 43.8%), horrible Efg% (career 46.9%), TS% of 52.6.

I prefer the others on the list way way way more than the dude sitting at number 1.

I would guess Oscar Robertson or Russ holds that record for now, both having averaged a triple double in a season at least once.

Jokic and Luka are both probably on pace to surpass them though.

yep. I thought it would be lebron just because of his longevity and how he is at the top in nba history in points, rebounds, and assists.

Funny thing is that when I look at the list, the dude at the top is the guy I have never wanted on my team. He played hard and was entertaining but just too inefficient for me. Many seasons under 30% from three with a career average of 30.4% (no bueno for a PG), never ever hit 50% from the field (career 43.8%), horrible Efg% (career 46.9%), TS% of 52.6.

I prefer the others on the list way way way more than the dude sitting at number 1.
I didnt think Lebron because all the Lebron records and numbers receive so much fuss in the media and I have never heard anyone fuss about his triple doubles.

Who has the most? Stockton or Malone i would guess just simply due to longevity and lots of on court production.

Malone almost never had that many assists and Stockton almost never that many rebounds. I'm pretty sure the leader is Pistol Pete, I think I remember seeing that somewhere.

Yeah but what if you only had to have him for two months and then had Wembanyama?

For the Jazz, I would think Malone. Maybe Stockton or Eaton. I doubt Kirilenko, Dantley, Boozer, or Maravich were here long enough.

For the NBA, I would guess Westbrook based on knowing he's had tons of them and he has been in the league a long time. Oscar Robertson and Jason Kidd probably are up there too.

Last edited:
For the Jazz Eaton has the most with 6, all point/rebounds/blocks, including a 12pts/20rbs/14 blks effort. Interestingly, there are 2 more Jazz players that have done it with blocks: Joe Meriweather in 1977 and Kirilenko (his other 2 are points/rebounds/assists). Malone has 3, Stockton 1.

For the Jazz Eaton has the most with 6, all point/rebounds/blocks, including a 12pts/20rbs/14 blks effort. Interestingly, there are 2 more Jazz players that have done it with blocks: Joe Meriweather in 1977 and Kirilenko (his other 2 are points/rebounds/assists). Malone has 3, Stockton 1.
And Clarkson!

On the list I saw Pistol has 4.
So pistol is number 2 I guess. I see.
I thought the post from udidthizz was listing the rankings for the jazz but I guess it wasn't.

Fun fact: I’m actually #14 on the list of Utah Jazz triple doubles.

So pistol is number 2 I guess. I see.
I thought the post from udidthizz was listing the rankings for the jazz but I guess it wasn't.

You’re right, sorry for the confusion. It wasn’t my intention to provide a comprehensive list, but just mention a few names that had been brought up in previous posts.

And who could forget Carlos Boozer!