What's new

Shaq

This tells you exactly how bad our bench is, and how weak our perimeter D is. It's a man dying of thirst in the desert drinking camel piss because it's what's available, and he LOVES IT, because it's so much better than what he had. Nothing.

Hey arsehole... at this point in his career the GOAT Joe Ingles couldn’t even make the league. Just because he’s a bench guy doesn’t mean he can’t help us. When he got into the game he tore peoples **** off.

If he comes here he will help us win games.
Our bench is pretty strong IMO. How is the bench weak? And both DM and Conley will spend time playing with the second unit.

Our bench is pretty strong IMO. How is the bench weak? And both DM and Conley will spend time playing with the second unit.
Shaq will go great with them... look I doubt he’s coming but if he is you just better get yo *** on the bandwagon cuz they ain’t gonna be enough room for stragglers.

Shaq will go great with them... look I doubt he’s coming but if he is you just better get yo *** on the bandwagon cuz they ain’t gonna be enough room for stragglers.
The bulls jumped off that ride, and no one else seems to want on. I’ll get my *** on when I’m good and ready. I’m not getting into a clunker.

At least the people who are crying about the Jazz not signing Shaq now know they are trying to sign Shaq.

This proves it?

wow.
He may have unearthed the Jazz massive coverup plan to quell and silence the tens of us Shaq fans that have been clamoring for Shaq.

They unleash their most useless pawn to release a fake article “on accident”. This shows they tried and are definitely not cheaping out.

I’m on to them.

The bulls jumped off that ride, and no one else seems to want on. I’ll get my *** on when I’m good and ready. I’m not getting into a clunker.
You are a clunker... I don’t care what stupid teams do. He’s a great point of attack defender and we don’t have that guy... Forrest might be that guy but I’m not all in on banking on an undrafted rookie without seeing him a little.

You are a clunker... I don’t care what stupid teams do. He’s a great point of attack defender and we don’t have that guy... Forrest might be that guy but I’m not all in on banking on an undrafted rookie without seeing him a little.
Well I’m not going to be crushed when he is still looking for work when the season opens.

Well I’m not going to be crushed when he is still looking for work when the season opens.
If he is unsigned I will hire him. I’d be upset if he couldn’t find a job but it would reinforce my belief that half the front offices in the nba suck.

vet min mostly but it will be doubled because we are in the luxury tax
But we are barely in the tax... it isn’t the difference of a couple million we should worry about. It is the 5-10M difference being in the tax and completely out of it that matters more. The actual tax amount is prorated a bit too so if you were going to be a tax team this is the year to do it. The repeater tax is a worry but we could drop out of the tax once Joe’s contract rolls off the books or there is a chance we could duck the tax next year in a bunch of different ways.