What's new

Shaq

Cool. Thank you for answering, dudes. I mean, if he could be had for vet minimum it's a no-brainer. The guy can defend, hit threes and has a good FG%. It will be interesting to see what he ends up signing for - he didn't get a lot of playing time so that might keep his price down but I would be surprised if he didn't get more than the minimum.

Dunn got a two-year 10M contract with Atlanta.

You are a clunker... I don’t care what stupid teams do. He’s a great point of attack defender and we don’t have that guy... Forrest might be that guy but I’m not all in on banking on an undrafted rookie without seeing him a little.
You’d prolly change yer mind if you saw the incredible success rate of undrafted rookies.... during pandemic-shortened seasons..... with no summer league..... with shortened training camps....... and shortened preseasons.

The list is really impressive.

Forrest is a lock.

You’d prolly change yer mind if you saw the incredible success rate of undrafted rookies.... during pandemic-shortened seasons..... with no summer league..... with shortened training camps....... and shortened preseasons.

The list is really impressive.

Forrest is a lock.
Dude, we've never seen people come from those conditions. So because we haven't seen them come from those conditions, we can't say they would suck coming from those conditions. So they could be really, really good coming from those conditions! People coming in as rookies in other conditions we've seen plenty, and those guys suck, but these guys might be really good because there's just so much we don't know about these conditions!

I was really starting to think I'd been duped. It will be really interesting to see if he has any impact on the season or if this is a precursor to another deal.

I’m hyped because smart people here were talking about him, and Twitter loves the move.

But mainly because this means we waive NWG.

Alright, who's on the waiver notice? I need to buy DL a box of stogies.