What's new

Share your fantasy teams.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

I’ve done two drafts, a snake and auction draft.

The snake draft

Drew Brees

RBs
Royce Freeman
L Fournette
Gurley
Hyde
Aaron Jones

Wr’s
T Hill
D Thomas
Hogan
Jordy Nelson
Ridley

TE
Evan Engram

K
Tucker

Def
Jags

Auction draft

Qb
Brees
A Smith

Rb
Royce freeman
Burkhead
D Lewis
Blount
Rob Kelly

Wr
Hopkins
Adams
Garçon
P Richardson
Sutton

TE
Eifert

K
Bailey

Def
Jags

I’m very happy with my snake draft

Not so much with the auction draft.

Thoughts

My 12 team, keeper league in which you can only keep two players. They must be different positions and you lose the draft pick this year for whatever round you drafted them in last year. It's a half ppr league with qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, flex (any position), other flex (rb, wr, te), k, d. Most people start two qb's obviously.

Luck, Ryan, Manning, Mayfield
Kamara (10th round keeper), Hunt, McCaffrey, Peterson, Conner
Goodwin ($1 FA acquisition last year so 17th round keeper), Hogan, Doctson, Ross
Olsen, Reed
Gould
Chargers D

My wide receivers are very shaky but Goodwin was at 1,200 yard pace with Jimmy G last year and has gotten rave reviews all spring and summer and Hogan should see a ton more looks with Cooks, Amendola, and Mitchell gone as well as Edelman missing the first four games.

My qb's are strong, running backs are insane, tight ends are fairly strong (one of those guys has to be healthy, right?), kicker was sick with Jimmy G last year (averaged 13.6 fantasy points during that span), and defense is above average and could be top 3-5.

Basically, if Goodwin and Hogan stay healthy and perform solidly (1,000 yards and 875 yards respectively with 12 total td's or so), I like my chances to do very well.

Last edited:
Really hoping for 5,000 total yards, 30 touchdowns, and 200 catches from my three-headed monster at rb.

My 12 team, keeper league in which you can only keep two players. They must be different positions and you lose the draft pick this year for whatever round you drafted them in last year. It's a half ppr league with qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, flex (any position), other flex (rb, wr, te), k, d. Most people start two qb's obviously.

Luck, Ryan, Manning, Mayfield
Kamara (10th round keeper), Hunt, McCaffrey, Peterson, Conner
Goodwin ($1 FA acquisition last year so 17th round keeper), Hogan, Doctson, Ross
Olsen, Reed
Gould
Chargers D

My wide receivers are very shaky but Goodwin was at 1,200 yard pace with Jimmy G last year and has gotten rave reviews all spring and summer and Hogan should see a ton more looks with Cooks, Amendola, and Mitchell gone as well as Edelman missing the first four games.

My qb's are strong, running backs are insane, tight ends are fairly strong (one of those guys has to be healthy, right?), kicker was sick with Jimmy G last year (averaged 13.6 fantasy points during that span), and defense is above average and could be top 3-5.

Basically, if Goodwin and Hogan stay healthy and perform solidly (1,000 yards and 875 yards respectively with 12 total td's or so), I like my chances to do very well.
Nice team. Nice luck with Kamara in last years draft and only losing a 10th rounder

What do u guys think of Burkhead this year. I think he gets off to a fast start with Edelman missing first 4 games

I hate Pats backs. Burkhead, White, Hill, a couple other guys I'm forgetting I think. Plus it seems like every year Brandon Bolden pops onto the roster out of nowhere for 2-3 games. Just wildly unpredictable.

Yea stay away from all Patriots backs is a rule of thumb.

NFL started loosing it's luster to me many moons ago, which I thought would never happen. Even before all this anthem stuff - a few years ago I realized I could barely watch a game anymore I was just so frustrated when I realized it's more commercials than action. Too many flags, plays taken back, injuries & downtime - dying sport, NBA is growing.

Anyway, my draft is this weekend and I'm pretty much am going to wing it. Finished 2nd last year shout out Deshaun Watson

Since everyone drafts QBs at the end I'm almost tempted to spend my first 4 picks on QBs - corner the market :D

Dan Bailey just got cut!! Total shock. Apparently he hasn't returned to form since his injury despite being most accurate kicker in NFL perhaps history?

I think Watson is gonna bust big this year. My big sleepers are John Ross and Corey Clement. I think they both come out of relatively nowhere and have big years.

This is a 2 QB league, 10 team 1/2 ppr

QB: JimmyG, Dak Prescott, Case Keenum

RB: McCaffery, Ajayi, Burkhead, Chris Thompson, Aaron Jones

WR: Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Edelman, Agholor, DJ Moore

TE: Evan Engram, George Kittle

I like it. All a bunch of guys I like to watch play for the most part. Should be fun.

Yea stay away from all Patriots backs is a rule of thumb.

NFL started loosing it's luster to me many moons ago, which I thought would never happen. Even before all this anthem stuff - a few years ago I realized I could barely watch a game anymore I was just so frustrated when I realized it's more commercials than action. Too many flags, plays taken back, injuries & downtime - dying sport, NBA is growing.

Anyway, my draft is this weekend and I'm pretty much am going to wing it. Finished 2nd last year shout out Deshaun Watson

I’m big on Burkhead. It’s being reported that he will be a vocal point in the offense, and will also be in the slot a lot early with the Edelman suspension. He’s not just a runner, but that’s the only rb I trust with the Pats.

I just did a 2 qb draft

QB
Rodgers, Jimmy G, Carr, Lamar Jackson

RB
Chris Thompson, Burkhead, Montgomery, Clement, Ronald Jones, Morris. (I drafted McKinnon :( yikes!!)

Wr
Adams, D. Thomas, T. Hill, Nelson, Garson,

Lb’s
Jaylon Smith, R. Foster, Myles Jack, Wesley Woodyard,

DL
Myles Garrett, Deforest Buckner,

DB’s
Jaquiski Tartt, Jamal Adams

I drafted McKinnon unfortunately so I picked up Morris. I really need Thompson and Montgomery to have good years or my rb unit is going to be a real weakness.

Adams could have a big year I hope.

He’s a backup. Lol. My team scored 400 points on the dot, I scored the second most points. Thank you.

I only said you’re screwed bc you said you need Monty to have a big year. He’s not going to have a big year. Might touch 500 total yards if I’m being optimistic.

Wasn’t talking about the rest of your team.