What's new

Share your fantasy teams.

Been offered a trade Lions rb Johnson, sea rb Carson and wr Goodwin 49ers for Hopkins and Alfred Morris

My team

Qb
Maholmes
Brees

Rb
Freeman
Burkhead
Lewis
Morris

Wr
Adams
Hopkins
Enunwa
Garson

Te
Eifert
James

De
Bears
Jags

Should I do this or not?

My 12 team, keeper league in which you can only keep two players. They must be different positions and you lose the draft pick this year for whatever round you drafted them in last year. It's a half ppr league with qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, flex (any position), other flex (rb, wr, te), k, d. Most people start two qb's obviously.

Luck, Ryan, Manning, Mayfield
Kamara (10th round keeper), Hunt, McCaffrey, Peterson, Conner
Goodwin ($1 FA acquisition last year so 17th round keeper), Hogan, Doctson, Ross
Olsen, Reed
Gould
Chargers D

My wide receivers are very shaky but Goodwin was at 1,200 yard pace with Jimmy G last year and has gotten rave reviews all spring and summer and Hogan should see a ton more looks with Cooks, Amendola, and Mitchell gone as well as Edelman missing the first four games.

My qb's are strong, running backs are insane, tight ends are fairly strong (one of those guys has to be healthy, right?), kicker was sick with Jimmy G last year (averaged 13.6 fantasy points during that span), and defense is above average and could be top 3-5.

Basically, if Goodwin and Hogan stay healthy and perform solidly (1,000 yards and 875 yards respectively with 12 total td's or so), I like my chances to do very well.

I traded AP and Conner after week one to a guy whose rb’s were awful and wrs solid. Got Julio Jones back.

Ryan-Luck-Eli (I start two every week)
Kamara-Hunt-McCaffrey
Jones-Boyd or Hogan or Goodwin
Reed
Gould
Chargers d

I traded AP and Conner after week one to a guy whose rb’s were awful and wrs solid. Got Julio Jones back.

Ryan-Luck-Eli (I start two every week)
Kamara-Hunt-McCaffrey
Jones-Boyd or Hogan or Goodwin
Reed
Gould
Chargers d
I was offered Conner and Golden Tate for Adams. I rejected because I thought Bell would be back at some point, now I’m hearing Bell could be traded.

Wow I just pulled a robbery of a trade in my league, I'm in last place and recently traded James Connor (Pit RB) for a TE (Jordan Reed) - more than a fair trade for that guy but I'm in desperate need of a TE. I'm in last place in my league and have to take some chances, another guy started hitting me up and turned down some counter offers, finally the worst counter offer I made I thought he definitely wouldn't accept he just did.

I'm receiving:
Ezekiel Elliot
Robert Woods (RAMs are on fire)
N. Vigil (Defense players get a point a tackle in this league so he's a nice pickup)

I'm sending:
Odell Beckham (not as many points as woods and the giants stink)
Le'veon Bell (will return at some point I told the guy i wouldn't let him go for anything but finally made this offer so maybe that's why he gobbled this up - I recommend trading for Le'veon though if y'all can get him for cheap)
Earl Thomas

Didn't want to let Le'Veon go but I'm getting Zeke.