What's new

Should Jazz claim Melo?

I think that LeBron is the only guy who can use Melo, motivate Melo to be useful. Russell Westbrook isn't a selfless, sharing leader. James Harden isnt a selfless, sharing leader. LeBron might be able to use him. He is Melo's last chance.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

LeBron might be able to use him. He is Melo's last chance.

Help me, Obi-Bron. You're my only hope!

LeBron-James-backs-up-Carmelo-Anthony-amid-criticisms.jpg

Melo is in denial and so is anyone that thinks he can be a useful role player. Melo has 5 assists and 121 shot attempts this season which makes him a great additional for a dumpster fire team like the Wizards.
Dwight and Carmelo are a pretty good match. Have they gotten the chance to play together yet?

Oh gawd, this and a Jimmer thread on the front page of JF, please some one take the pain away by punching me in my groin.

Really though I did have a thought that I wonder if adding him to GSW would finally slow down the GSW juggernaut, I think GSW should sign him so we can find out.

ah, I am not used to 2 way contracts yet. Honestly there is nobody on the active roster I'd dump to take a flyer on him.
I wouldn't take a flyer on that guy if they had an empty roster spot. He's a black hole that doesn't play defense, why would you want that guy?

If we got Melo practice would just be DM taking him in iso possession after possession.

I mean this has to be the Wiz! They have to pick him up... complete the all time terrible chemistry team.