What's new

Should Obama stop this?

Should Obama stop HC jobs growth?

• No, healthcare costs should continue growing

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, these jobs are a detriment to the economy

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
.I trust mother earth, and you trust man.
We can agree to disagree here.

Absolutely. You trust in an pseudo-entity that has killed off 99.9% of the species who have ever lived, I trust in the self-interest of the fellow members of my species. I agree to disagree with your position.

Absolutely. You trust in an pseudo-entity that has killed off 99.9% of the species who have ever lived, I trust in the self-interest of the fellow members of my species. I agree to disagree with your position.

It's all good but......
The one thing I don't understand from your point of view, is the fact that you believe man-made chemicals can actually cure the body.... while-as you also do not believe that vitamins and nutrients can.

I can provide many many doctors books to the contrary, and especially to the vaccine issue.

It's easy for me to see, considering I and my daughter never get sick while everyone else is complaining about getting colds, flu's, and strep throat.
I've also handled money and worked with the public for almost 4 years now.
Money..... the dirtiest, most germ riddled item around.

I can provide many many books, many written by college professors and Ph.D's, that prove aliens, Bigfoot, Nessie, and Ghosts exist.

It's easy for me to see.

I can provide many many books, many written by college professors and Ph.D's, that prove aliens, Bigfoot, Nessie, and Ghosts exist.

It's easy for me to see.

See... Enes Kanter was all wrong about you.

This provides more and more evidence that all of these so-called "scientific facts" are just pure theory of the time period, nothing more.

The one thing I don't understand from your point of view, is the fact that you believe man-made chemicals can actually cure the body.... while-as you also do not believe that vitamins and nutrients can.

Firstly, I don't believe in man-made chemicals, I accept the conclusions of the evidence for their efficacy. Second, I absolutely accept the ability of vitamins and minerals to treat specific conditions. For example, I accept Vitamin C cures scuvy. What I don't accept, nor believe in, is putative cures that have no evidence and no reason to believe they work.

Vitamins and minerals are medicine for some conditions. They are useless, or worse, for others. Most have their own side-effects.

I can provide many many doctors books to the contrary, and especially to the vaccine issue.

For every doctor you can produce who claims vaccines cause autism, there are 999 others who say it does not. If you are going to trust the expertise of doctors, your decision is obvious.

It's easy for me to see, considering I and my daughter never get sick while everyone else is complaining about getting colds, flu's, and strep throat.

I'm glad you've never been sick, and neither has your child. Your vaccination status has been irrelevant in that. There is no connection.

How can it get worse? I caught myself singing "The Wonder Pets!" song while I was cleaning my garage this weekend, except I was mixing and matching words to make it derogatory. I wish I was making this up. Micky is actually gay, The Little Einsteins aren't on anymore (the only good show my kids ever watched), and the Republican in me just can't stand Dora the Explorer or Handy Manny. WTF?! What happened to kids shows?

...wait until he pulls out and leaves the room, then you can watch all the Dora or Handy Manny you like.

Seriously though, Yo Gabba Gabba is on another level of awfulness.

...wait until he pulls out and leaves the room, then you can watch all the Dora or Handy Manny you like.

Seriously though, Yo Gabba Gabba is on another level of awfulness.

I already rep'd you for your bodacious signature, otherwise, I'd blast you again.

Firstly, I don't believe in man-made chemicals, I accept the conclusions of the evidence for their efficacy. Second, I absolutely accept the ability of vitamins and minerals to treat specific conditions. For example, I accept Vitamin C cures scuvy. What I don't accept, nor believe in, is putative cures that have no evidence and no reason to believe they work.

Vitamins and minerals are medicine for some conditions. They are useless, or worse, for others. Most have their own side-effects.

For every doctor you can produce who claims vaccines cause autism, there are 999 others who say it does not. If you are going to trust the expertise of doctors, your decision is obvious.

I'm glad you've never been sick, and neither has your child. Your vaccination status has been irrelevant in that. There is no connection.

How is there no connection? Because you say so?

Yes.... and the 999 doctors claiming to be for vaccinations are also the same 999 that are being backed by the AMA, and most being "for" forced vaccinations.

If I can remember my history of eugenics right, Adolf Hitler used to force vaccinate in order to stearilize women, that is all.

How is there no connection? Because you say so?

Yes.... and the 999 doctors claiming to be for vaccinations are also the same 999 that are being backed by the AMA, and most being "for" forced vaccinations.

If I can remember my history of eugenics right, Adolf Hitler used to force vaccinate in order to stearilize women, that is all.

Because the evidence says so.

Your notion that doctors are deliberately risking autism for thei own kids, in order to please the AMA, is stupidity exponentiated.

What is the connection between what hitler may or may not have done and vaccine safety?

Your notion that doctors are deliberately risking autism for thei own kids, in order to please the AMA, is stupidity exponentiated.

Next we're going to get the conspiracy that Ford purposefully keeps MPG low, happily losing business to Toyota and Honda just to prop oil demand up.

Since everything construed as a learning disability now gets lumped in as autism (the real reason autism rates are skyrocketing) they are now considering narrowing the definition to fit the actual disorder.

Since everything construed as a learning disability now gets lumped in as autism (the real reason autism rates are skyrocketing) they are now considering narrowing the definition to fit the actual disorder.

I also think some of these "learning disorders" are simply a lack of parenting and discipline.

50 years ago the cure for most of these "learning disorders" was a swift kick in the ***.... A belt....

Now kids run the asylum while doctors and those providing the pills are happy to oblige....

Personally, I agree with what some others have said, discipline and actually *gasp* saying NO can go a long way to curing these problems.

I weep for a child born with an autism-spectrum disorder to Scat, Gojazz79, or The Thriller.

That is, I would weep, if I really thought their internet-tough-guy persona would carry over into treating a real child like that.

I weep for a child born with an autism-spectrum disorder to Scat, Gojazz79, or The Thriller.

That is, I would weep, if I really thought their internet-tough-guy persona would carry over into treating a real child like that.

Because we clearly said that all learning disorders are fake and that beating children will cure them of things like Down Syndrome. Stop being a drama queen. Saying children need discipline and parenting is in no way a tough guy routine. That does not even make sense.

They diagnosed my daughter with ADD which is a learning disorder. They wanted to put her on medication. I said no. I hunkered down and spent extra time with her on her homework, manners and respect. Guess what, she is doing fine now. That is called parenting. It has been around for a while.

So I will tell you the same thing I told KOC. I am open for debate but stop with the bullcrap or I have no more use for you.

Because we clearly said that all learning disorders are fake and that beating children will cure them of things like Down Syndrome.

Sorry, I thought when you referred to "these disorders", you were using the pronoun to refer to the same thing Scat mentions, autism, as opposed to some arbitrary, unspecified range of disorders. I apologize for misunderstanding you by expecting standard English usage, I know it is not your first language.

They diagnosed my daughter with ADD which is a learning disorder. They wanted to put her on medication. I said no. I hunkered down and spent extra time with her on her homework, manners and respect. Guess what, she is doing fine now. That is called parenting. It has been around for a while.

Thank you for the irrelevant example.